Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default Dove Chocolate Discoveries

Do you Like People? Do you Love Chocolate? Would you like an
opportunity to combine both interests into a business of your own? If
so you are invited to join the DOVE Chocolate Discoveries® community
of Chocolatiers!

You can feel right at home because we are a family – the Mars family.
For four generations, we have made a successful business out of
bringing happiness to others.

We offer Tasting Parties where we show you how to make delicious
desserts quickly and easily and offer Chocolate Martinis for “Girls
Night Out” where you can enjoy the refreshments while dipping fruit,
snacks and cakes into warm melted chocolate – in either your favorite
Milk or Dark Chocolate!

Our exclusive DOVE® products and comprehensive line of chocolate
making tools are offered only through our Chocolatiers and cannot be
found in your neighborhood stores. From Tempering Units to Parchment
Paper to Pre-made Chocolate Dessert Cups and Mousse Mixes that you can
whip up in 5 minutes; we invite you to “Warm Hearts, Make Friends and
Enrich Lives”.

Why is this a Ground-Floor Opportunity?

The Mars Company launched DOVE Chocolate at Home® in March 2007 and we
currently have over 300 Chocolatiers working independently but not
alone. The opportunity lies in both personal sales and in recruiting
and developing new leaders within your own team of Chocolatiers.

Earn and grow at your own pace. You set the amount of time you wish
to spend working your business and there is no inventory requirement
to keep. As an Independent Chocolatier you can earn between 25 and
40% commission based on your Tasting Party and Individual Sales Order
totals. And as you advance in rank by sponsoring you will increase
your overall commission! Contact me to learn more about how you too
can start ~ Come Enjoy the Sweet Life!

Independent Senior Chocolatier
http://www.dove-chocolate-discoverie...hocolatelovers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Lover View Post
[...]

Dove Chocolate Discoveries Chocolatier Sharon Rowley
I never heard of Dove chocolate and I think it isn't so delicious as Milka and Merci is. :P
Banned

[...]

Dove Chocolate is deli but cannot eaten often.
compared to it,i like drinking tea-a healthy way to lose weight and keep fit