FoodBanter.com

-   Chocolate (https://www.foodbanter.com/chocolate/)
-   -   For Sale: ChocoVision REVOLATION-X3210 Tempering Machine (https://www.foodbanter.com/chocolate/108058-sale-chocovision-revolation-x3210.html)

[email protected] 28-11-2006 01:50 PM

For Sale: ChocoVision REVOLATION-X3210 Tempering Machine

Hello All,

I'm in NY and I've got a ChocoVision REVOLATION-X3210 for sale which I
no longer need. The machine works excellently and every batch of
chocolates comes out tempered to perfection. Here's the Chocovision
link with all the specs, http://chocovision.com/choco/site/x23_spec.htm
, and all other pertinent info. I'm willing to ship the item within
the U.S. and we can arrange payment through PayPal. The machine comes
with an extra bowl and a few extra scrapers.

I'm asking $800, the machine new is about $1500.

Feel free to email me with any questions or if you want to see
pictures(I'll eventually take those : )

Thanks,
Tim

[email protected] 13-01-2007 08:26 PM

[email protected] 13-01-2007 08:27 PM

wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I'm in NY and I've got a ChocoVision REVOLATION-X3210 for sale which I
> no longer need. The machine works excellently and every batch of
> chocolates comes out tempered to perfection. Here's the Chocovision
> link with all the specs,
http://chocovision.com/choco/site/x23_spec.htm
> , and all other pertinent info. I'm willing to ship the item within
> the U.S. and we can arrange payment through PayPal. The machine comes
> with an extra bowl and a few extra scrapers.
>
> I'm asking $800, the machine new is about $1500.
>
> Feel free to email me with any questions or if you want to see
> pictures(I'll eventually take those : )
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

Hi Tim: Is this machine still for sale? And if so, how long did you
use it for? Thanks, Linda

nck792 22-02-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 772293)
Hello All,

I'm in NY and I've got a ChocoVision REVOLATION-X3210 for sale which I
no longer need. The machine works excellently and every batch of
chocolates comes out tempered to perfection. Here's the Chocovision
link with all the specs, ChocoVision: Technology Means Productivity
, and all other pertinent info. I'm willing to ship the item within
the U.S. and we can arrange payment through PayPal. The machine comes
with an extra bowl and a few extra scrapers.

I'm asking $800, the machine new is about $1500.

Feel free to email me with any questions or if you want to see
pictures(I'll eventually take those : )

Thanks,
Tim

Hello I would be interested in this machine is it still avaible?