Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.chocolate

Default Whatever happened to Alex Rast ???

He hasn't responded to recent e-mail, and
a package I sent him by USPS was returned today,
recipient moved with no forwarding address,
unable to forward, return to sender.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.chocolate

Mark Thorson > writes:

> He hasn't responded to recent e-mail, and
> a package I sent him by USPS was returned today,
> recipient moved with no forwarding address,
> unable to forward, return to sender.

A quick googling turned up

http://www.seventypercent.com/chocop...asp?ManufID=47

There is a Rast review from November 9, only 15 days ago.
They have public fora. You should probably post your query there.

Eddie
Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Eddie Grove wrote:
> Mark Thorson > writes:
>
>> He hasn't responded to recent e-mail, and
>> a package I sent him by USPS was returned today,
>> recipient moved with no forwarding address,
>> unable to forward, return to sender.

> A quick googling turned up
>
> http://www.seventypercent.com/chocop...asp?ManufID=47
>
> There is a Rast review from November 9, only 15 days ago.
> They have public fora. You should probably post your query there.
>

> Eddie

Has anybody heard from him since then? I keep checking, but cannot find
out anything. If someone knows something, please post it. I, for one,
am worried about Alex.

Thank you, MS
Posted to rec.food.chocolate

margaret suran wrote:
> Eddie Grove wrote:
>> Mark Thorson > writes:
>>
>>> He hasn't responded to recent e-mail, and
>>> a package I sent him by USPS was returned today,
>>> recipient moved with no forwarding address,
>>> unable to forward, return to sender.

>> A quick googling turned up
>>
>> http://www.seventypercent.com/chocop...asp?ManufID=47
>>
>> There is a Rast review from November 9, only 15 days ago.
>> They have public fora. You should probably post your query there.
>>

>> Eddie

> Has anybody heard from him since then? I keep checking, but cannot find
> out anything. If someone knows something, please post it. I, for one,
> am worried about Alex.
>
> Thank you, MS

Funny, I was just checking again to see if he'd posted. BTW,
nice to see YOU, oh missing one. (I haven't looked elsewhere
today....)

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Jean B. wrote:
> margaret suran wrote:
>> Eddie Grove wrote:

>>> A quick googling turned up
>>>
>>> http://www.seventypercent.com/chocop...asp?ManufID=47
>>>
>>> There is a Rast review from November 9, only 15 days ago.
>>> They have public fora. You should probably post your query there.
>>>

>>> Eddie

>> Has anybody heard from him since then? I keep checking, but cannot
>> find out anything. If someone knows something, please post it. I,
>> for one, am worried about Alex.
>>
>> Thank you, MS

> Funny, I was just checking again to see if he'd posted. BTW, nice to
> see YOU, oh missing one. (I haven't looked elsewhere today....)

Thank you for the kind post. It is nice to find out that someone missed
me. ) MS