Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default Halloween Chocolate

Happy Halloween to all. Could some kind person please give me a bit of
advise? Our small friendly neighborhood has a Halloween custom for the
adults. Two or three days before Halloween you will find a gift bag at your
front door. The bag is filled with inexpensive candy and trinkets, tied with
a ribbon, and secretly left on your step so you don't know who made yours.

Also in the bag is a note which reads:

You've been struck by the Great Phantom of Halloween! In order to avoid the
wrath of the Phantom you must deliver Autumn Goodies to at least 3 neighbors
/friends within 48 hours. If you fail to follow through the Curse of the
Phantom will strike ! Okay you'll just miss out on some fun! Be sure to post
a "We've Been Struck !" sign on your door so that others will know
that the Phantom has already struck your house.
Happy Haunting!

Ok. So I have 3 bags filled with goodies. It's at 11:45 AM here and most
folks are at work making this a very good time to sneaky hide my bags around
the neighborhood..However, our high is supposed to be 80 degrees or a bit
higher today.

If I go out to deliver the bags now will the chocolate get all gooey and
runny?

Should I wait until evening when it will be cooler but increases my chance of
being caught?

Any advice on this will be greatly appreciated.

Woofs

To email me please take out the dog.

Click here every day to feed a rescued animal:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Posted to rec.food.chocolate

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:04:49 GMT, Woofs Woofdogs@ Mendell .org wrote:

>Happy Halloween to all. Could some kind person please give me a bit of

>Ok. So I have 3 bags filled with goodies. It's at 11:45 AM here and most
>folks are at work making this a very good time to sneaky hide my bags around
>the neighborhood..However, our high is supposed to be 80 degrees or a bit
>higher today.
>
>If I go out to deliver the bags now will the chocolate get all gooey and
>runny?
>
>Should I wait until evening when it will be cooler but increases my chance of
>being caught?

I don't know about you, but even if the chocolate is a little gooey,
to me it taste great.
Happy Halloween
Bill
P.S. just poured two batches of caramel.
Posted to rec.food.chocolate

<Woofs Woofdogs@ Mendell .org> wrote in message

> Happy Halloween to all. Could some kind person please give me a bit of
> advise? Our small friendly neighborhood has a Halloween custom for the
> adults. Two or three days before Halloween you will find a gift bag at
> your
> front door. The bag is filled with inexpensive candy and trinkets, tied
> with
> a ribbon, and secretly left on your step so you don't know who made yours.

<SNIP>
I don't know the answer to your question but it sounds like you live in a
nice place.