Posted to rec.food.drink.beer,alt.beer

Default Anheuser-Busch's Beach Bum Blonde Ale Makes a Splash with Beer Lovers

Seasonal Draught Program Continues to Entice Adults With Highly Anticipated
Fourth Offering
Anheuser-Busch's newest draught -- Beach Bum Blonde Ale -- brings
refreshment and relaxation to adults this summer, continuing the brewer's
popular seasonal draught program.

Beach Bum Blonde Ale captures discerning beer drinkers' attention with its
rich golden color, pleasant hop aroma and slightly spicy and malty taste.
This American blonde ale is brewed with the finest pale and caramel roasted
barley malts and is hopped with imported Alsace and Hallertau hops, as well
as Cascade hops from the Pacific Northwest.

"Blonde ales are wonderfully crisp and easily drinkable, which makes them an
ideal choice for a summer beverage," said Florian Kuplent, brewmaster. "The
addition of Beach Bum Blonde Ale is a nice way to conclude our first year of
this program because it can be enjoyed by everyone from casual beer drinkers
to beer purists who are looking for an ale with a nice balance, gentle
flavor and smooth finish."

Available today through early September, Beach Bum Blonde Ale is brewed at
the Anheuser-Busch Fort Collins, Colo., brewery and has 5.4% alcohol by
volume. Beach Bum Blonde Ale is an ideal reason for meeting up with friends
for a drink or dinner, especially because the beer complements both fine and
casual dining occasions and pairs well with barbecue dishes, fresh salads
and fish.

"Our seasonal draught beers have generated a lot of excitement among beer
drinkers who are on the lookout for what's new and different on tap," said
Bruce Eames, innovation manager. "We've had tremendous success with these
beers, and we look forward to continuing the second year of the program in
the fall with the popular Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale."

Beach Bum Blonde Ale is the fourth in a series of seasonal draughts from
Anheuser-Busch and follows the introductions of Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale,
Winter's Bourbon Cask Ale and Spring Heat Spiced Wheat.

For the latest reviews:
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/29/30727

Jason Alström
Co-Founder, http://BeerAdvocate.com
--
American Beer Fest Jun 16th & 17th 2006
http://beeradvocate.com/fests/

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer,alt.beer

J. Alstrom wrote:

> Seasonal Draught Program Continues to Entice Adults With Highly Anticipated
> Fourth Offering
> Anheuser-Busch's newest draught -- Beach Bum Blonde Ale -- brings
> refreshment and relaxation to adults this summer, continuing the brewer's
> popular seasonal draught program.
>
> Beach Bum Blonde Ale captures discerning beer drinkers' attention with its
> rich golden color, pleasant hop aroma and slightly spicy and malty taste.
> This American blonde ale is brewed with the finest pale and caramel roasted
> barley malts and is hopped with imported Alsace and Hallertau hops, as well
> as Cascade hops from the Pacific Northwest.
>
> "Blonde ales are wonderfully crisp and easily drinkable, which makes them an
> ideal choice for a summer beverage," said Florian Kuplent, brewmaster. "The
> addition of Beach Bum Blonde Ale is a nice way to conclude our first year of
> this program because it can be enjoyed by everyone from casual beer drinkers
> to beer purists who are looking for an ale with a nice balance, gentle
> flavor and smooth finish."
>
> Available today through early September, Beach Bum Blonde Ale is brewed at
> the Anheuser-Busch Fort Collins, Colo., brewery and has 5.4% alcohol by
> volume. Beach Bum Blonde Ale is an ideal reason for meeting up with friends
> for a drink or dinner, especially because the beer complements both fine and
> casual dining occasions and pairs well with barbecue dishes, fresh salads
> and fish.
>
> "Our seasonal draught beers have generated a lot of excitement among beer
> drinkers who are on the lookout for what's new and different on tap," said
> Bruce Eames, innovation manager. "We've had tremendous success with these
> beers, and we look forward to continuing the second year of the program in
> the fall with the popular Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale."
>
> Beach Bum Blonde Ale is the fourth in a series of seasonal draughts from
> Anheuser-Busch and follows the introductions of Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale,
> Winter's Bourbon Cask Ale and Spring Heat Spiced Wheat.
>
> For the latest reviews:
> http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/29/30727

Do they still use rice as an adjunct or are they just using barley for
these Seasonal beers?

Anheuser-Busch graham General Cooking 93 03-03-2013 11:15 PM
Anheuser-Busch InBev yieeedyaiegssse Beer 0 11-09-2008 06:00 PM
Anheuser-Busch InBev [email protected] Beer 2 17-07-2008 03:04 PM
Anheuser-Busch To Offer Buckeye Brew (Arrgh! - GH) Garrison Hilliard General 1 06-04-2006 04:56 AM
Anheuser-Busch Knocked Down To #3 J. Alstrom Beer 2 09-10-2005 04:25 AM