Posted to rec.food.drink.beer
geewhizz

Default Pubs Wiki.

Hey guys, i'm trying to put together a bit of a wiki for pubs all
around the world. It would be awesome if anyone who has information
about their locals to get stuck in and help me out. The address is;

http://wikipubs.org

I've got a bit of info for a whole heap of pubs from australia (mainly
through my own experiences!) but any information for other parts of the
world would be great. And we need as many editors and moderators as
possible...

Thanks guys,

Cheers,
James.