A1BEERCO

Default Taking a trip to C. America and the Caribbean.

what beers should I stay away from? which ones should I enjoy?

Steven Gee

If you are going to Puerto Rico there is a new brewpub. It is named Old
Harbor Brewery Steak & Lobster House

Recinto Sur Street, Tizol Corner
Old San Juan
San Juan PR 00900

It is near the parking garage where the Old Hard Rock Cafe was. I
just missed it. Hope that you get to go. Most of the beers of that region
are light lagers, rather undistinguishable. Presidente from Dom Rep is
probably the best of the bunch.

ups.com...