nate

Eric Johnson... you haven't put out a decent record since 1992, and
even that one wasn't that great!

The_Slapdown

"Phil Stovell" > wrote in message
news
> On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:09:26 +0000, Way Back Jack wrote:
>
>> Geez, it's noon and we're just receiving the first doper post of the day.

> Noon? You posted that at 16:09 GMT, that's 17:09 BST here in the UK.
>
> Slept in with a hangover?
> --
> Phil Stovell, South Hampshire, UK

Listen up Stinkweed Stovell. Shut your pie-hole numbskull!!! You would do
better with a cold beer instead of that crap you shoot into your viens.

Phil Stovell

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 20:35:02 -0700, The_Slapdown wrote:

> "Phil Stovell" > wrote in message
> news
>> On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:09:26 +0000, Way Back Jack wrote:
>>
>>> Geez, it's noon and we're just receiving the first doper post of the
>>> day.

>> Noon? You posted that at 16:09 GMT, that's 17:09 BST here in the UK.
>>
>> Slept in with a hangover?
>> --
>> Phil Stovell, South Hampshire, UK
>>

> Listen up Stinkweed Stovell. Shut your pie-hole numbskull!!! You would do
> better with a cold beer instead of that crap you shoot into your viens.

You are less than a quantum fluctuation in a fart, Eddy.

If you'd been able to read through that hate filled smog in front of your
eyes, you'd have seen that I brew my own beer.

--
Phil Stovell, South Hampshire, UK

L Sternn

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:59:30 +0200, Eric Johnson >
wrote:

>On 8/10/05 4:31 AM, in article
. com, "nate"
> wrote:
>
>> Eric Johnson... you haven't put out a decent record since 1992, and
>> even that one wasn't that great!
>>

>Thanks. But I don't play guitar.
>
>The only musical instrument I play is the stereo.

But you have heard of Eric Johnson, the guitar player, haven't you?

I guess you must have, since you knew he played guitar.

>ej

L Sternn

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:21:30 +0200, "Jack H."
> wrote:

>I have eaten my fair share of some good indian food, It does wok well when
>High!!!!!

Chinese woks well too!

>Those reich creamy sauces..... Ahhhhl.

Phil Stovell

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 06:25:28 -0700, L Sternn wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:21:30 +0200, "Jack H."
> > wrote:
>
>>I have eaten my fair share of some good indian food, It does wok well
>>when High!!!!!

> Chinese woks well too!

HeHeHe...
--
Phil Stovell, South Hampshire, UK

DeLance LaCruz

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:14:16 GMT, "Supertzar"
> wrote:

.. .

Oh, so ****ing what? Get a grip, snidely. Somebody wants to have a
****ing beer, let him have a ****ing beer. Don't be such a litttle
girl. "Poisoning of the body". Good ****ing Christ.

>8 beers over the course of a few days is pretty much harmless for someone
>who is used to drinking.. but why not use cannabis, which can be used daily
>with relatively no harm other than the fact that you are smoking, and also
>has the added bonus of being a much better, heightened and evolved
>experience..

You are *SO* full of shit. I like a little reefer myself now and
then, especially with some pussy, but I see no need to play
high-falutin' about it. God damn. Assholes like you can turn just
about any friendly discussion into a ****ing contest.

Evolved. Give me a ****ing break. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

>I drank heavily in my early 20's, and I can say from first hand experience
>that it can hurt many aspects of your life if used frequently.. Now I stick
>to 1 or 2 at a social event or something of that nature.. Cannabis I use
>daily, for IBS, and for recreational activity.. People who use alcohol on a
>daily basis will most surely become ill... It's the only substance which
>bathes nearly every organ in the body.. Heavy, chronic use causes death.
>No one has ever died from cannabis. You do the math..........
>
>-st-

Supertzar

"DeLance LaCruz" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 22:29:54 GMT, (Pilsner Not
> Pills) wrote:
>
> >Just got a nice gift: an 8-pack of beer, each one from a different
> >foreign country. It's hard to imagine that someone would smoke,
> >snort, or shoot-up when they could have a more pleasurable and less
> >dangerous alternative: a cold beer. Also, many foreign brews have a
> >high nutritive value derived from the various grains.
> >
> >Can you imagine a Maryland crab cake,

This guy is always touting the benefits of the posion called alcohol...
Duh.. What do you think drunk is... it's a moderate poisoning of the body.
8 beers over the course of a few days is pretty much harmless for someone
who is used to drinking.. but why not use cannabis, which can be used daily
with relatively no harm other than the fact that you are smoking, and also
has the added bonus of being a much better, heightened and evolved
experience..

I drank heavily in my early 20's, and I can say from first hand experience
that it can hurt many aspects of your life if used frequently.. Now I stick
to 1 or 2 at a social event or something of that nature.. Cannabis I use
daily, for IBS, and for recreational activity.. People who use alcohol on a
daily basis will most surely become ill... It's the only substance which
bathes nearly every organ in the body.. Heavy, chronic use causes death.
No one has ever died from cannabis. You do the math..........

-st-

Cold beer with bacon and eggs. Ted[_3_] Beer 11 09-03-2011 04:36 PM
(2007-10-09) New survey on the RFC site: Hard-cooked/Hard-boiledeggs ChattyCathy General Cooking 17 14-10-2007 09:12 PM
FA: 1-Day-Left: 6 Books: BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER! (Beer Tasting, Logs, Drinking Games, etc.) Mike[_26_] Marketplace 0 07-07-2007 01:18 PM
Cold beer, check Duwop Barbecue 1 20-05-2006 07:32 AM
Republican seeks to ban sale of cold beer jag Beer 5 09-01-2006 04:19 PM