FoodBanter.com

-   Beer (https://www.foodbanter.com/beer/)
-   -   New to the group (https://www.foodbanter.com/beer/63703-re-new-group.html)

Lew Bryson 26-06-2005 10:39 PM

New to the group

"dgs" > wrote in message
> dgs (actualy, I) wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> Welcome to rfdb. Got beer?

> Dang. Welcome to *alt.beer*. Although I suppose Eric would be just
> as welcome on rec.food.drink.beer too.

Yup. He could even start double-posting. Outlook Express lets you do that.

--
Lew Bryson

"GOOD or SHITE?" -- Michael Jackson, "Thriller", 1982
www.lewbryson.com

Filip Geerts 28-06-2005 03:50 PM

> "GOOD or SHITE?" -- Michael Jackson, "Thriller", 1982
> www.lewbryson.com

Jeez..Lew...
Is that "Good or SHITE" thing still circulating RFDB :-))))
Anyway....I'm thirsty.
Belgium's facing a heatwave at this moment
My garden's grass is as amber colored as this first-degree thirst quenching
Orval I'm drinking now....
Cheers,
--
\\//
(oo)

Lew Bryson 28-06-2005 06:55 PM

"Filip Geerts" > wrote in message
-
>> "GOOD or SHITE?" -- Michael Jackson, "Thriller", 1982
>> www.lewbryson.com

> Jeez..Lew...
> Is that "Good or SHITE" thing still circulating RFDB :-))))

Mostly because I'm too lazy to change my sig file, yeah.

> Anyway....I'm thirsty.

Me too. Always. Except when I'm sleeping.

> Belgium's facing a heatwave at this moment
> My garden's grass is as amber colored as this first-degree thirst
> quenching Orval I'm drinking now....

ObYou Suck: You Suck. I'll make do with rye and ginger ale, tall glass, much
ice, wedge of lemon.