Winnie Oakbob

Default Can onions improve the taste of beer ???

Or do you recommend to add garlic ???
The Submarine Captain

Richard Kaszeta a écrit :

(Winnie Oakbob) writes:

>>Or do you recommend to add garlic ???
>>

>Having actually had garlic beer[1], I certainly wouldn't recommend it.
>
>[1] Ale of the Living Dead,
>http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/96/1775/, although the
>reviews for it are too kind.

Had some garlic beer too, a one-off brewed by the now defunct Bäre-Bräu
here in Berne, Switzerland. Drinkable, certainly, stinkier than it
really offended the palate. But the only time we really enjoyed it is
the day we made a cheese fondue based on it.
Now that was great !

Laurent

--
Warning : you may encounter French language beyond this point.

Plus jamais de fondue le soir !
(F'murrr)

Laurent Mousson, Berne, Switzerland
janospetrik

Beer is perfect the way it is. Don't mess with it!

Dr. Cajones

"janospetrik" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Beer is perfect the way it is. Don't mess with it!

I love eating onions and drinking beer, and I think it improves the taste of
both!

dj

js

"Winnie Oakbob" > wrote in message
om...
> Or do you recommend to add garlic ???

This troll sits in hun.hobbi and watches the trolls he sends out collect