Jeff

Default beer prayer

Let us pray...

Our Beer, who art in bottles
Hallowed be thy name
Thy pouring come
Thy drinking be done
At home as it is in the Bar
Give us this day our daily head
And forgive us our fornications
As we forgive those who fornicate against us
And lead us not into Prohibition
But deliver us from Sobriety
For Thine is the Brewery, the Alcohol, and the Intoxication
Now and forever
Burp.

http://www.beerchurch.com

Amarantha

"Jeff" > wrote in news:ZhBLd.13$Yu.7@fed1read01:

> Let us pray...
>
> Our Beer, who art in bottles
> Hallowed be thy name
> Thy pouring come
> Thy drinking be done
> At home as it is in the Bar
> Give us this day our daily head
> And forgive us our fornications
> As we forgive those who fornicate against us
> And lead us not into Prohibition
> But deliver us from Sobriety
> For Thine is the Brewery, the Alcohol, and the Intoxication
> Now and forever
> Burp.
>
> http://www.beerchurch.com

hehe
But I've seen much better versions:

Our bitter,
Which art in barrels,
Hallowed be when drunk.
I will be drunk
At home as I am in the pub.
Give us this day our foamy head,
And forgive us our spillages,
As we forgive those who spill against us.
And lead us not to incarceration,
But deliver us from hangovers.
For thine is the beer, the ale and the lager.
For ever and ever,
Barmen.

nil illegitimi carborundum
Jeff

"Amarantha" > wrote in message
. 1.4...

> hehe
> But I've seen much better versions:
>
> Our bitter,
> Which art in barrels,
> Hallowed be when drunk.
> I will be drunk
> At home as I am in the pub.
> Give us this day our foamy head,
> And forgive us our spillages,
> As we forgive those who spill against us.
> And lead us not to incarceration,
> But deliver us from hangovers.
> For thine is the beer, the ale and the lager.
> For ever and ever,
> Barmen.

Yes, that one certainly is MUCH better than mine. You totally beat me and humiliated the ****ing
SHIT out of me. God that's so much ****ing better than mine. You OWN me. I'm such a ****ing
piece of shit.

Amarantha

"Jeff" > wrote in news:QKyNd.25224$Yu.19021@fed1read01:

> Yes, that one certainly is MUCH better than mine. You totally beat me
> and humiliated the ****ing SHIT out of me. God that's so much ****ing
> better than mine. You OWN me. I'm such a ****ing piece of shit.

*sigh*
just trying to add to the humour, in case anyone was interested
no need to get snarky about it

Jeff

"Amarantha" > wrote in message
. 1.4...
> *sigh*
> just trying to add to the humour, in case anyone was interested
> no need to get snarky about it

YOU'RE A GOD DAMN LYING BITCH!!!! **** YOU!!!!!

Deersteve

Gee, I love the great conversations we get into on-line.
"Jeff" > wrote in message
> "Amarantha" > wrote in message
> . 1.4...
> > *sigh*
> > just trying to add to the humour, in case anyone was interested
> > no need to get snarky about it

> YOU'RE A GOD DAMN LYING BITCH!!!! **** YOU!!!!!

HappyHourHotSpots.com

Can I post that on my web site? lol

The GOLD Prayer WTF[_2_] General Cooking 1 27-02-2010 01:01 AM
FA: 1-Day-Left: 6 Books: BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER! (Beer Tasting, Logs, Drinking Games, etc.) Mike[_26_] Marketplace 0 07-07-2007 01:18 PM
my prayer sf General Cooking 3 14-03-2006 09:40 PM
*A prayer!!!!!!* Pandora General Cooking 201 12-10-2005 01:51 PM
OT Prayer Request Ranee Mueller General Cooking 45 21-07-2005 06:57 PM