Denny Conn

Default Anybody here from Denmark?

Vejby, to be specific. Olfabrikken has started brewing a rye IPA based
on my recipe
(http://olfabrikken.dk/beers/ipa.aspx....aspx&beer=ipa)
and I'm curious to hear comments on it. I won't get samples til well
after the first of the year. This is the same recipe that Rogue adapted
last summer.

------------>Denny
--
Life begins at 60 - 1.060, that is.

Reply to denny_at_projectoneaudio_dot_com
mpomario

Not from Denmark. But how cool is that. Congrats Denny. I love the IPA.

"Denny Conn" > wrote in message
> Vejby, to be specific. Olfabrikken has started brewing a rye IPA based
> on my recipe
> (http://olfabrikken.dk/beers/ipa.aspx....aspx&beer=ipa)
> and I'm curious to hear comments on it. I won't get samples til well
> after the first of the year. This is the same recipe that Rogue adapted
> last summer.
>
> ------------>Denny
> --
> Life begins at 60 - 1.060, that is.
>
> Reply to denny_at_projectoneaudio_dot_com

Denny Conn

mpomario wrote:

> Not from Denmark. But how cool is that. Congrats Denny. I love the IPA.

Thank you!

----------->Denny

--
Life begins at 60 - 1.060, that is.

Reply to denny_at_projectoneaudio_dot_com
GreenCard

I am, but unfortunately I don't currently live there. I'll post
something about it on BeerAdvocate.

By the way, I remember you from hbd.org/forum. Haven't been on that in
a while since I haven't been homebrewing much. I'm glad to hear that
your famous recipe is getting some exposure!

Rich P.