Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Default ************** ENTIRE BEER GLASS COLLECTION FOR SALE ************

I have a collection of over 250 Point glasses from across the USA. Most are from breweries and establishments close to Central Wisconsin. All are in excellent condition. If interested in purchasing some or all please email me at . I'm also happy to take a bunch of pictures and send them your way. Thanks!