Posted to aus.computers,aus.tv,alt.beer.home-brewing,rec.food.drink.beer

Default home brewed beer

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:19:28 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> wrote:

>My mate who I infected with the brewing bug likes
>something else local as well, forget which now.

Not Malt Shovel? I've tried their pale ale and lager extracts - but
they basically taste the same to me. My god they are MALTY... and
fairly expensive too. I'm in two minds whether I like them or not.
Sometimes I enjoy it, sometimes I don't.

Coulda also have been Brewcraft, but IIRC the brand name no longer
exists (was absorbed into another brand).

Posted to aus.computers,aus.tv,alt.beer.home-brewing,rec.food.drink.beer

Jeßus wrote
> Rod Speed > wrote

>> My mate who I infected with the brewing bug likes
>> something else local as well, forget which now.

> Not Malt Shovel?

Nope one of the majors like your Cascade.

> I've tried their pale ale and lager extracts - but they basically
> taste the same to me. My god they are MALTY... and fairly
> expensive too. I'm in two minds whether I like them or not.
> Sometimes I enjoy it, sometimes I don't.

Havent tried any of theirs.

> Coulda also have been Brewcraft,

Nar, definitely one of the majors, either Tooheys or Cascade.

home brewed beer Jeßus[_14_] Beer 34 15-02-2012 09:38 PM
home brewed beer Jeßus[_14_] Beer 13 07-02-2012 10:26 PM
Journalist Looking For Restaurants That Have Beer Brewed Especially For Them Peter LaFrance Restaurants 9 06-03-2007 03:57 PM
Home brewed vinegar? Jon Foster Preserving 1 08-01-2006 09:58 PM