Banned

Default Myanmar Beer

Myanmar beer is very famous. Even myanmar beer won the gold prize in south earth asia.myanmar beer also can get in Malaysia. Myanmar beer taste is so good and smell is also nice.i miss myanmar beer as my girlfriend.if you haven't been drink myanmar beer,try it. You will like myanmar beer. Most of the myanmar people (beer drinker) like myanmar beer.
The Karaweik, featured prominently on Myanmar Beer’s logo, is a bird of legend. It is depicted as an ancient Karaweik Barge fit only for the kings and royal families to use as their main mode of transport to travel across the country. The royal procession on the Ayeyarwardy River would include many richly decorated boats in attendance, making it quite a sight for the people to watch.

Myanmar Beer embodies the richness of the Myanmar culture and arts filled with creativity and traditions. The grandeur of Myanmar architecture demonstrated the skills of our craftsmanship and dedication we have placed in the top quality brew of Myanmar Beer.

Myanmar Beer has grown from strength to strength winning many awards and accolades which is a testament to our mission to be the number one beer brand in Myanmar par excellence

Tea leaves from Myanmar recalled TBerk Tea 16 07-04-2009 10:02 PM
FA: 1-Day-Left: 6 Books: BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER! (Beer Tasting, Logs, Drinking Games, etc.) Mike[_26_] Marketplace 0 07-07-2007 01:18 PM
Mr.Beer : Home Microbrewery Beer Making Kits - Make Your Own Beer ! pg Beer 0 28-11-2004 10:49 AM
Myanmar Rum General 0 14-05-2004 05:51 AM
Tea in Myanmar(Burma) Ripon Tea 7 02-02-2004 04:03 PM