RolandRB

Default What has happened to Fuller's London Pride

I'm out of the UK for 5 months, return near the end of October 2004
only to find that the beer has a much less interesting flavour. I
thought it was a one-off so I tried it from a bottle and from a
different outlet and it was the same as the first one I had.
Mick Tully

"RolandRB" > wrote in message
om...
> I'm out of the UK for 5 months, return near the end of October 2004
> only to find that the beer has a much less interesting flavour.

Anagram:

Fuller's London Pride = Poll: Ruddles finer, no?

No.

---