Member

Default Need Your Help With Beer And Food!

Hey there fellow beer and food lovers!

I am writing a book about beer and food and I would appreciate your help to fill in a 1 question survey, it wil only take 40 seconds to fill in.
Oh and if you help me out with this then Ill send you a free copy of my book once it is finished!

The question is : "What is the single most important question that you have with the pairing and combining of beer and food?"
You can click on the link below to go to the survey!

https://wwwbeerandfood.justsurvey.me/57681f0c643f

I would love to hear what you think about this!

Many thanks!

FA: 1-Day-Left: 6 Books: BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER! (Beer Tasting, Logs, Drinking Games, etc.) Mike[_26_] Marketplace 0 07-07-2007 01:18 PM
Beer and Food Moo Beer 0 25-02-2006 04:39 PM
Food and beer Jim Wild Beer 41 26-12-2005 07:48 PM
Mr.Beer : Home Microbrewery Beer Making Kits - Make Your Own Beer ! pg Beer 0 28-11-2004 10:49 AM
Food and beer anyone? Pierre Barbecue 4 21-10-2003 08:19 AM