Posted to alt.folklore.computers,rec.food.drink.beer,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa

Default Lousy beer

>> Q: Why is American beer like making love in a canoe?
>>
>> A: It's ****ing close to water.
>>

> Yeah, yeah, we catch $&!^ for our lousy beer, [...]

Your beer has lice, too!?

Do they affect the taste?

Posted to alt.folklore.computers,rec.food.drink.beer,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa

Jonathan de Boyne Pollard > writes:

> >> Q: Why is American beer like making love in a canoe?
> >>
> >> A: It's ****ing close to water.
> >>

> > Yeah, yeah, we catch $&!^ for our lousy beer, [...]
> >

> Your beer has lice, too!?
>
> Do they affect the taste?

I think they come from women who use beer to wash their hair.

-- Patrick
Posted to alt.folklore.computers,rec.food.drink.beer,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa

On Mar 16, 6:36*pm, Jonathan de Boyne Pollard <J.deBoynePollard-
> wrote:
> >> Q: Why is American beer like making love in a canoe?

> >> A: It's ****ing close to water.

> > Yeah, yeah, we catch $&!^ for our lousy beer, [...]

> Your beer has lice, too!?
>
> Do they affect the taste?

How you think we get protein in the beer!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Chomko View Post

A: It's ****ing close to water.

Yeah, yeah, we catch $&!^ for our lousy beer, [...]

Your beer has lice, too!?

Do they affect the taste?

How you think we get protein in the beer!
maybe you guys shoule give up drinking beer and start to drink more healthily such as to drink tea
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminesolis View Post
maybe you guys shoule give up drinking beer and start to drink more healthily such as to drink tea
your right, stop drinking beer. it just ruins your life. drink tea instead, to live longer

Member

Location: Southern California

Quote:
Originally Posted by april rein View Post
your right, stop drinking beer. it just ruins your life. drink tea instead, to live longer

Watch "Beer Wars". It sheds light on a lot about the practices of the big 3 American beer makers. Very interesting.
Member

Smile

I don't get the Miller Lite commercials. When a guy drinks a crappy beer instead of the delicious Miller Lite, he's unmanly. What's so unmanly? Does stupid equal unmanly? If a guy wipes his *** with a porcupine it's stupid, but not unmanly. Same thing with drinking a lousy beer.
Senior Member

Location: WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan de Boyne Pollard View Post

Q: Why is American beer like making love in a canoe?

A: It's ****ing close to water.

Yeah, yeah, we catch $&!^ for our lousy beer, [...]

Your beer has lice, too!?

Do they affect the taste?
Common misconception regarding Americans. Yes, the water brews sell well. We have some very respectable smaller breweries that do a nice job; I'd bet you'd agree if you tasted some. Just don't expect all to please.

Perhaps you could find me another country were you could purchase: Guinness, Tadcaster, Aass, Ayinger, Stiegl, Kirin, SingHa, Urquell, la Belle Strousberg(sp), Gosser, Sol, Belhaven, Chimay, Hoegarten etc.etc. among a billion other imported beers, among a backdrop of another ton of micros, in stores and pubs.

I'm in heaven when i have those choices. What is it like where you live?

If you live in Belgium, you're in beer heaven. But there is more to beer than Belgium.

Are you a lousy cook? El Niño-Naveb General Cooking 0 31-12-2008 02:13 PM
FA: 1-Day-Left: 6 Books: BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER! (Beer Tasting, Logs, Drinking Games, etc.) Mike[_26_] Marketplace 0 07-07-2007 01:18 PM
A lousy gas smoker Kent Barbecue 20 10-10-2006 11:58 PM
My lousy sirloin tip roast Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 50 11-05-2006 12:09 AM
Lousy service, lousy pricing, big rip-off Temporary Resident Restaurants 5 09-06-2004 05:36 AM