FoodBanter.com

-   Beer (https://www.foodbanter.com/beer/)
-   -   How Many Drunk Right Now? (https://www.foodbanter.com/beer/38039-how-many-drunk-right.html)

Mul211 12-10-2004 09:52 PM

How Many Drunk Right Now?

I know a lot of you micro beer swillers are loaded to the gills right now.
Especially Lou. Who's speaking up?

Lew Bryson 13-10-2004 12:51 AM

"Mul211" > wrote in message
> I know a lot of you micro beer swillers are loaded to the gills right now.
> Especially Lou. Who's speaking up?

Aww...you don't care enough to spell ny name right any more, Mul. I guess
the love is gone.

--
Lew Bryson

Their clothes are weird, their music sucks and they drink
malternatives. And now you tell me they probably don't think Sierra
Nevada is cool? This is what the passage of years does to you: It
makes everyone around you more stupid. -- Michael Stewart 6/24/02

www.lewbryson.com

Lew Bryson 13-10-2004 12:51 AM

Ernie 15-10-2004 10:19 PM

Why not...I'm celebrating...I just made 80 k on the sale of a house I owned!
om...

Ernie 15-10-2004 10:19 PM

Why not...I'm celebrating...I just made 80 k on the sale of a house I owned!
om...