alandem

Default Farnborough, Hampshire Pubs

Hi,
My name is Al Baker and I am currently building the site
www.infarnborough.co.uk and after some recent conversations I have decided
to add reviews of the Pub, Bars and Restaurants in Farnborough, (Hampshire).
I have not, however, been lucky enough to personally frequent every single
one of these establishments and so I was wondering if you have a couple of
minutes spare and you have visited one of these places, please would you
please be so good as to submit a review (eg .
http://infarnborough.co.uk/Plough%20...s%20Review.htm ), You can use
our review form for this :
http://www.infarnborough.co.uk/feedbackform2004.htm.
Many thanks in advance!
Regards,
AL Baker

OT HILLARY WINS NEW HAMPSHIRE!! cybercat General Cooking 112 12-01-2008 03:08 PM
New Hampshire Maple Apple Cobbler user Recipes (moderated) 0 11-11-2007 04:49 PM
Imported Beer in New Hampshire K Beer 3 29-05-2006 06:45 PM
Been to Farnborough, Hampshire? alandem Beer 0 10-09-2004 09:45 PM
New Hampshire growers? PvtPilot Winemaking 1 04-08-2004 02:38 AM