kodok

Default American beer compared to others

Ioannis a écrit:
> Xomicron wrote:
>
>>Canadians think they are superior to Americans. The rational basis for
>>this is unknown.

> Canadians ARE American, Yankee.

American beer has no more hops than a dead frog ...
Does that include all Americanos del Norte ?
Kodok

kodok wrote:

> American beer has no more hops than a dead frog ...

Hmmm...just checking my refrigerator & beer cellar for "American" beer
and came across some HopDevil IPA, Red Seal Ale, Dogfish Head 60 and 90
Minutes Ales, several years worth of Celebration Ale and Bigfoot Ale
from Sierra Nevada, barley wines from Victory, Brooklyn, Anchor,
Heavyweight, a few others. In the "vintage" section there's some
Ballantine IPA and Burton Ale.

Just exactly how many hops ARE in a dead frog?