High-Carb Honey

Default Vote for the High-Carb Honeys!!

Please help the High-Carb Honeys snag the prestigious title of "Beer
Garden Girls" by visiting the Web site below and voting for us!! If we
win, we'll get to visit different beer gardens in Chicago this summer
and then write funny reviews about our experiences that will appear on
Metromix.com (a popular Chicago Web site) as well as in the local
newspaper. Voting closes Sunday night so get your vote in while you
can! Thanks!!

- Laura, Mary, Reena, Annie & Nicole

http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/r...-home_top_heds
The Low-Carb Bartender

You broads wouldn't know a Bud from a Budvar.

"High-Carb Honey" > wrote in message
om...
> Please help the High-Carb Honeys snag the prestigious title of "Beer
> Garden Girls" by visiting the Web site below and voting for us!! If we
> win, we'll get to visit different beer gardens in Chicago this summer
> and then write funny reviews about our experiences that will appear on
> Metromix.com (a popular Chicago Web site) as well as in the local
> newspaper. Voting closes Sunday night so get your vote in while you
> can! Thanks!!
>
> - Laura, Mary, Reena, Annie & Nicole

http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/r...-home_top_heds

Nick Dempsey

Is "none of the above" an option?
Sheffields has the best beer garden, though Resi's is much chiller and
quite nice in its own right.
Skilnik nailed your beer knowledge.
Plonk!

--NPD