Bob

Default Whats Better?

Hi could everybody help me i tryin to settle an argument between me
and a couple of friends, whats better? Budweiser, MGD, or Hoegaarden?
thanks
Joel

Bob > wrote:
>Hi could everybody help me i tryin to settle an argument between me
>and a couple of friends, whats better? Budweiser, MGD, or Hoegaarden?

Two apples and an orange. All three beers are made by
brewing megacorporations. Hoegaarden is a better Wit. MGD
is a better American Light Lager than Budweiser. The latter
is due to the flavor and a flaw-- MGD tastes a little more
like BEER, while Budweiser has acetaldehyde and hence is
flawed.
(The latter point should wake ol' Walt up...)
--
Joel Plutchak "Senza la birra tutto diventa orfano."
plutchak@[...] - Italian proverb (slightly revised)
Bill Benzel

Bob ) wrote:
: Hi could everybody help me i tryin to settle an argument between me
: and a couple of friends, whats better? Budweiser, MGD, or Hoegaarden?
: thanks

Don't waste your time on any of that swill. Little Kings has 'em all
beat.

(When in Rome.....)

--
Bill

reply to sirwill1 AT same domain as above

David Smith`

I'd kill for a "King Case" right now - haven't seen that stuff since I lived
in Chagrin Falls, Ohio.
"Bill Benzel" > wrote in message
> Bob ) wrote:
> : Hi could everybody help me i tryin to settle an argument between me
> : and a couple of friends, whats better? Budweiser, MGD, or Hoegaarden?
> : thanks
>
> Don't waste your time on any of that swill. Little Kings has 'em all
> beat.
>
> (When in Rome.....)
>
> --
> Bill
>
> reply to sirwill1 AT same domain as above

Brian Lundeen

"Joel" > wrote in message
> like BEER, while Budweiser has acetaldehyde and hence is
> flawed.

I thought much like Microsoft, they had documented this and called it a
feature. ;-)

Brian

Joel

Brian Lundeen > wrote:
>"Joel" > wrote in message
>> like BEER, while Budweiser has acetaldehyde and hence is
>> flawed.

>I thought much like Microsoft, they had documented this and called it a
>feature. ;-)

You Have Been Trolled. ;-)
--
Joel Plutchak "Senza la birra tutto diventa orfano."
plutchak@[...] - Italian proverb (slightly revised)
The Submarine Captain

Brian Lundeen a écrit :

>"Joel" > wrote in message
>

>>like BEER, while Budweiser has acetaldehyde and hence is
>>flawed.
>>

>I thought much like Microsoft, they had documented this and called it a
>feature. ;-)

No, that's skunking in Corona and the like, that's become a feature...

--
Warning : you may encounter French language beyond this point.

Si tu n'es pas contente, tu n'as qu'à créer une milice !!
(F'murrr)

Laurent Mousson, Berne, Switzerland

Whats in a name [email protected] Tea 0 18-02-2009 03:42 PM
whats on the grill? richiebronson General Cooking 7 16-05-2007 06:21 PM
Being Vegan whats it mean to you? Colin Hammond Vegan 20 15-10-2005 08:09 PM
Whats everyone doing today Dog3 General Cooking 48 02-06-2005 05:56 AM