Craig Cockburn

Default Edinburgh pub bans smoking throughout

AN Edinburgh pub is to become the first in Scotland to impose a complete
ban on smoking.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/in...m?id=234972004

--
Craig Cockburn ("coburn"). SiliconGlen.com Ltd. http://SiliconGlen.com
Home to the first online guide to Scotland, founded 1994.
Graeme

Craig Cockburn > wrote in
:

> AN Edinburgh pub is to become the first in Scotland to impose a complete
> ban on smoking.
>
> http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/in...m?id=234972004

I was quite interested in this until I read it was Brewer's Fayre at
Lauriston. That's not a pub, it's a mini-theme park that sells food and
beer. The theme of course being wall to wall mediocrity.

Graeme
Robert Henderson

In article >, Craig Cockburn
> writes
>AN Edinburgh pub is to become the first in Scotland to impose a complete
>ban on smoking.
>
>http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/in...m?id=234972004

Wait until your "wee, pretendy parliament" bans it throughout Scotland.
RH
--
Robert Henderson

Blair Scandal web site at
http://www.geocities.com/blairscandal/
Personal web site at http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk
Paul C

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 13:00:55 +0000, Robert Henderson
> wrote:

>In article >, Craig Cockburn
> writes
>>AN Edinburgh pub is to become the first in Scotland to impose a complete
>>ban on smoking.
>>
>>http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/in...m?id=234972004
>>

>Wait until your "wee, pretendy parliament" bans it throughout Scotland.

You must find it hard to understand why the Scots have a Parliament in
Edinburgh when they already run that one down in London.

--
Paul

Magnus Paterson

Paul C wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 13:00:55 +0000, Robert Henderson
> > wrote:
>
>> In article >, Craig Cockburn
>> > writes
>>> AN Edinburgh pub is to become the first in Scotland to impose a
>>> complete ban on smoking.
>>>
>>> http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/in...m?id=234972004
>>>

>> Wait until your "wee, pretendy parliament" bans it throughout
>> Scotland.

> You must find it hard to understand why the Scots have a Parliament in
> Edinburgh when they already run that one down in London.

Robert has general comprehension problems as you'd see by his
ramblings on scot.politics

Magnus

Alex Bird

Robert Henderson > wrote in message >...

> Wait until your "wee, pretendy parliament" bans it throughout Scotland.

Bring it on!!!!!

Well, tobacco anyway...