FoodBanter.com

-   Beer (https://www.foodbanter.com/beer/)
-   -   Alcohol shrinks brain & no stroke benefits (https://www.foodbanter.com/beer/24522-alcohol-shrinks-brain-no.html)

Sydney 06-12-2003 08:16 AM

Alcohol shrinks brain & no stroke benefits

Alcohol shrinks brain & no stroke benefits

An interesting study found that low to moderate drinking may cause a loss of
brain tissue in middle-age people. The researchers also found that such
alcohol consumption does not lower the risk of a stroke, contradicting
findings from previous studies:

http://go.jitbot.com/wife-overhit

So much for my daily glass of wine. :-(

-- Sydney

Joris Pattyn 06-12-2003 08:31 AM

Alcohol shrinks brain & no stroke benefits

"Sydney" > schreef in bericht
> Alcohol shrinks brain & no stroke benefits
>
> An interesting study found that low to moderate drinking may cause a loss

of
> brain tissue in middle-age people. The researchers also found that such
> alcohol consumption does not lower the risk of a stroke, contradicting
> findings from previous studies:
>
> http://go.jitbot.com/wife-overhit
>
> So much for my daily glass of wine. :-(
>
> -- Sydney

Yeah, yeah. And the study was sponsored by the Church of the Triumphant
Christ of the Cavernous Ulcer, no doubt.
Joris