R R

Default Sanitizers

Are there any good books on hedge funds you could recommend??

Remo Rosati, author
DIVINE INTERVENTION
http://www.geocities.com/newnovelann
Available at over 50,000 bookstores & online

Bill Reed

You obviously don't have the money it takes to get into a decent hedge fund.

Otherwise you wouldn't be spamming here. Or anywhere for that matter.

Please go away.

- Bill
_______________________________________
Success lies in achieving the top of the food chain.
-- Jubal Harshaw, 1904-

www.wiccaone.com/billsBrewery/

"R R" > wrote in message
news
> Are there any good books on hedge funds you could recommend??
>

> Remo Rosati, author
> DIVINE INTERVENTION
> http://www.geocities.com/newnovelann
> Available at over 50,000 bookstores & online

Oh, Guess

Shut up and **** off, you idiot.
--

Nobody You Know

Brett Hetherington

Uh, Plonk?
buh by Reamo

-Brett

"R R" > wrote in
news
> Are there any good books on hedge funds you could recommend??
>

> Remo Rosati, author
> DIVINE INTERVENTION
> http://www.geocities.com/newnovelann
> Available at over 50,000 bookstores & online

Mohawk Brewing

Obviously he has not read his own book.

"R R" > wrote in message
news
> Are there any good books on hedge funds you could recommend??
>

> Remo Rosati, author
> DIVINE INTERVENTION
> http://www.geocities.com/newnovelann
> Available at over 50,000 bookstores & online

Theodore Kloba

If you're registered at Amazon, just go write a negative review of this
doofus spammer's book. Amazon may not publish the review, but if they
get enough complaints from registered customers, they may reconsider
their business relationship with him.

R R wrote:
> Are there any good books on hedge funds you could recommend??
>

> Remo Rosati, author
> DIVINE INTERVENTION
> http://www.geocities.com/newnovelann
> Available at over 50,000 bookstores & online

--
Theodore M. Kloba *
http://www.geocities.com/heytud/

Alan McKay

> If you're registered at Amazon, just go write a negative review of this
> doofus spammer's book. Amazon may not publish the review, but if they
> get enough complaints from registered customers, they may reconsider
> their business relationship with him.

Oh, hey, now there's a GREAT idea!
I'll hit amazon as well as chapters.ca and nail the SOB!

James Calivar

"Theodore Kloba" > wrote in message
> If you're registered at Amazon, just go write a negative review of this
> doofus spammer's book. Amazon may not publish the review, but if they
> get enough complaints from registered customers, they may reconsider
> their business relationship with him.

Done.

James

_/eremy

done,
this is great!
"Theodore Kloba" > wrote in message
> If you're registered at Amazon, just go write a negative review of this
> doofus spammer's book. Amazon may not publish the review, but if they
> get enough complaints from registered customers, they may reconsider
> their business relationship with him.
>
> R R wrote:
> > Are there any good books on hedge funds you could recommend??
> >

> > Remo Rosati, author
> > DIVINE INTERVENTION
> > http://www.geocities.com/newnovelann
> > Available at over 50,000 bookstores & online
> >

> --
> Theodore M. Kloba *

http://www.geocities.com/heytud/
> http://www.mp3.com/boxman/

TOM KAN PA

Hey Remo Rosati, author of DIVINE INTERVENTION!

Try this on for size!

http://www.linux-sec.net/Mail/spam.s...erful-spam.wav

Thaddeus J. Bumwad

Done!
Jango Fett

"Theodore Kloba" > wrote in message
> If you're registered at Amazon, just go write a negative review of this
> doofus spammer's book. Amazon may not publish the review, but if they
> get enough complaints from registered customers, they may reconsider
> their business relationship with him.
>
> R R wrote:
> > Are there any good books on hedge funds you could recommend??
> >

> > Remo Rosati, author
> > DIVINE INTERVENTION
> > http://www.geocities.com/newnovelann
> > Available at over 50,000 bookstores & online
> >

> --
> Theodore M. Kloba *

http://www.geocities.com/heytud/
> http://www.mp3.com/boxman/

Ricky Nickolson

Also done! ...does this mean that now we're all spammers as well? I
feel...so dirty! :-P

Ricky

"Thaddeus J. Bumwad" > wrote in message
> Done!
> Jango Fett
>
> "Theodore Kloba" > wrote in message
> > If you're registered at Amazon, just go write a negative review of this
> > doofus spammer's book. Amazon may not publish the review, but if they
> > get enough complaints from registered customers, they may reconsider
> > their business relationship with him.
> >
> > R R wrote:
> > > Are there any good books on hedge funds you could recommend??
> > >

> > > Remo Rosati, author
> > > DIVINE INTERVENTION
> > > http://www.geocities.com/newnovelann
> > > Available at over 50,000 bookstores & online
> > >

> > --
> > Theodore M. Kloba *

http://www.geocities.com/heytud/
> > http://www.mp3.com/boxman/

MDixon

Alan McKay > wrote in message
.. .
> > If you're registered at Amazon, just go write a negative review of this
> > doofus spammer's book. Amazon may not publish the review, but if they
> > get enough complaints from registered customers, they may reconsider
> > their business relationship with him.

> Oh, hey, now there's a GREAT idea!
> I'll hit amazon as well as chapters.ca and nail the SOB!

Anyone an alumni of the University of Toronto. If so, login and get his
alumni information. Since his e-mail he posts under doesn't work, I'd be
more than happy to give him a few phone calls, letters and e-mails if I knew
the contact information...

Brian Lundeen

> Alan McKay > wrote in message
> .. .
> > > If you're registered at Amazon, just go write a negative review of

this
> > > doofus spammer's book. Amazon may not publish the review, but if they
> > > get enough complaints from registered customers, they may reconsider
> > > their business relationship with him.

> > Oh, hey, now there's a GREAT idea!
> > I'll hit amazon as well as chapters.ca and nail the SOB!

I see a number of people have already hit the Amazon site. I submitted one
for Chapters but it hasn't yet appeared. Perhaps Heather Reisman considers
my writings on a par with Mein Kampf. ;-)

Brian