alex

Default looking for-- tall crystal beer glasses etched with hops or grain.

My girlfriend saw some beer glasses that she wants, but can't remember
where they're for sale.

She said they were tall beer glasses made of leaded crystal and had
hops and or grain etched on the glass. does anyone know who makes
these or know where to buy them?

Please email me at (remove NOSPAM before
sending reply)

thank you.
Yagottawundah

A lot of breweries will deprive you of a few shekels in exchange for
something like this. That might be a place to start... or ask their
marketing guys where something like that could be obtained...

"alex" > wrote in message
om...
> My girlfriend saw some beer glasses that she wants, but can't remember
> where they're for sale.
>
> She said they were tall beer glasses made of leaded crystal and had
> hops and or grain etched on the glass. does anyone know who makes
> these or know where to buy them?
>
> Please email me at (remove NOSPAM before
> sending reply)
>
> thank you.

TOM KAN PA

They'll do it for you if you can't find them mass produced.

http://etchmart.com/zWeb/FrameRightCeramics.shtml

NO!!!!! This is not spam! I found this on a Google search for etched beer
glasses.

Lew Bryson

"alex" > wrote in message
om...
> My girlfriend saw some beer glasses that she wants, but can't remember
> where they're for sale.
>
> She said they were tall beer glasses made of leaded crystal and had
> hops and or grain etched on the glass. does anyone know who makes
> these or know where to buy them?
>
> Please email me at (remove NOSPAM before
> sending reply)
>
> thank you.

http://www.beerglasshopper.bigstep.c...ic.html?pid=18

Has 'em.

Titanium Crystal Glasses kramer Wine 5 06-09-2007 05:07 AM
PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Hops and Beer [email protected] General Cooking 28 22-09-2006 04:02 PM
PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Hops and Beer [email protected] Preserving 28 22-09-2006 04:02 PM
Beer Glasses Dirndl Woman Beer 1 24-06-2005 05:33 AM
I just had a great beer treat at a local Hops restaurant that used Santium Hops from Germany... Miker Beer 0 02-10-2003 10:32 PM