Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Default Bud Ale?

Saw a commercial on TV for
"An American Ale" - Bud I think?

Is it worth a try?

http://www.JudgmentBuy.com
http://www.TheTruthAboutHemp.com
Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Mark Shapiro wrote:
> Saw a commercial on TV for
> "An American Ale" - Bud I think?
>
> Is it worth a try?
>
> http://www.JudgmentBuy.com
> http://www.TheTruthAboutHemp.com

It's not bad but there are better craft brews out there, it's a
mild(made for mass market) amber.

Nels
Must be kinda frustrating to be a Bud brewer.

--
Nels E Satterlund I don't speak for the company
<-- Use this address please,
Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

On Dec 9, 11:59*pm, (Mark Shapiro) wrote:
> Saw a commercial on TV for
> "An American Ale" - Bud I think?
>
> Is it worth a try?
>
> http://www.JudgmentBuy.comhttp://www...hAboutHemp.com

I have never had it ether and was wondering the same thing. Let me
know when you do...