Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Default What in the fook II

IS drinkability?!?

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

e2out wrote:
> IS drinkability?!?

Company chairman August Busch III defines the essence of drinkability
as, "'I want the next beer!'"

"You stop drinking because you know it's time to stop but you don't
want to: That's drinkability," he said.

Busch tests his product daily to ensure that the drinkability
standard is being met. "We've been tasting these beers for 50 years,"
he said. "If we can't sit down and drink three or four of them, then
it's not right."

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

OK I guess I understand but I think with 95% of the beers out there you're
going to have more than one even if it's a new one....

what in the fook is e2out Beer 0 19-10-2008 03:39 PM
Fook Ming Tong Tea Shop Ralf Schreiner Tea 2 07-11-2003 12:11 AM