Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Default A super good beer - From Milwaukee Wis

Bison blonde ale. It's made in the 3rd ward and I'm telling you that it
tops anything from Lakefront or Sprecher. And I do love their beers too.

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

E2out > wrote:
>Bison blonde ale. It's made in the 3rd ward and I'm telling you that it
>tops anything from Lakefront or Sprecher. And I do love their beers too.

Tell us more. What's the name of the brewery-- Bison, 3rd Ward,
something else? For those of us who aren't familiar with Milwaukee,
what is the significance of being made in the 3rd ward? What other
beers does the brewery produce? Do they bottle (or can), or are
they on-premise only?
--

Joel Plutchak "Beer doesn't stain, if it's a light pilsner."
$LASTNAME at VERYWARMmail.com - Sheldon Miller
Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Yeah that's the one and forgive my total ignorance but it's a lager. I guess
the 3rd ward is a growing part of downtown just west of the summerfest
grounds here in Milw. I consider myself a well heeled beer person and this
one is a very very good brew. It might be affliated with the Milwaukee Ale
house. It goes for about $7.50 a 6 pack. Well balanced if just a bit on the
hoppy side, but the malt character holds it's own for sure. Hats off to
the brewer of this one.

I used to work at lakefront and I love their beers also so it takes a lot
for me to pimp another micro's brew.

The name of the brewery could be buffalo water?

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Mi...+water+bre we
ry#a/maps/l:Water+Buffalo:249+N+Water+St:Milwaukee:WI:53202: US:43.033089:-87
..909165:address:/m::12:43.033088:-87.909165:0::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

Try this mapquest link

"Ernest" > wrote in message
> ers (Joel) wrote in news:g7v2dd$j7q$1
> @badger.ncsa.uiuc.edu:
>
> > E2out > wrote:
> >>Bison blonde ale. It's made in the 3rd ward and I'm telling you that it
> >>tops anything from Lakefront or Sprecher. And I do love their beers

too.

> > Tell us more. What's the name of the brewery-- Bison, 3rd Ward,
> > something else? For those of us who aren't familiar with Milwaukee,
> > what is the significance of being made in the 3rd ward? What other
> > beers does the brewery produce? Do they bottle (or can), or are
> > they on-premise only?

> I think he's talking about Buffalo Water Bison Blonde from Milwaukee
> Brewing. Pretty new outfit, I think.

FA: 1-Day-Left: 6 Books: BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER! (Beer Tasting, Logs, Drinking Games, etc.) Mike[_26_] Marketplace 0 07-07-2007 01:18 PM
Milwaukee Bound Hairy General Cooking 8 02-07-2004 03:10 AM
sushi in Milwaukee alcie & jack Sushi 0 21-04-2004 10:43 PM