Posted to stl.general,alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer

Default Critics of the Budweiser buyout are frothing

On Jun 13, 12:42*pm, Dave U. Random <anonym...@anonymitaet-im-
inter.net> wrote:
> "Opponents want to know: How can America let Anheuser-Busch be
> sold to Belgian company InBev? But they don't have much of a leg
> to stand on..."
>
> Business Week article:http://easyurl.net/BudBuyout

Let's all freak out why don't we!? I don't understand anti buy out
idiots. Anheuser-Busch tastes like (edited) anyway. So does Miller,
and Coors. I wish more foriegn breweries would take an interest in
helping us Americans brew beer better. So far only Samuel Adams has
nailed a good tasting one. Why do you think there are so many
microbrews out there. Everybody got sick of the top three tasting
like (edited). Now if the Germans would just buy Coors, and someone
dumb enough would come along to buy Miller and all their homegrown
"Best Beer" awards, we can actually get back to drinking GOOD BEER all
the way around. Hell, it could end up better for all of us. Maybe
these foriegners will bring back something we ALL seemed to forget
about. Remember when beer had an "Alcohol Content!" - Matt