Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Default Trying to find Budweiser poster from the eighties

Apologies if this is off-topic, but I figured someone here would know
the answer.

I was in college from 1987, and everywhere I looked there was this
poster of three very attractive women in white bathing suits on a
Budweiser-logo beach towel, with the logo superimposed on their suits.
I must have spent hours staring at that poster.

Does anyone know anything about this ad campaign? Did it have a name?
Who were the models? And where can I buy a copy of the poster in good
condition?

Thanks
Posted to rec.food.drink.beer
DGG DGG is offline

A google search brought this up:
http://item.express.ebay.com/Budweis...ZExpressI tem

"Heath Roberts" > wrote in message
> Apologies if this is off-topic, but I figured someone here would know
> the answer.
>
> I was in college from 1987, and everywhere I looked there was this
> poster of three very attractive women in white bathing suits on a
> Budweiser-logo beach towel, with the logo superimposed on their suits.
> I must have spent hours staring at that poster.
>
> Does anyone know anything about this ad campaign? Did it have a name?
> Who were the models? And where can I buy a copy of the poster in good
> condition?
>
> Thanks

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

That seems to be sort of a reincarnation, but it's not the original.

Thanks, though.

On Jun 24, 1:30*pm, "DGG" > wrote:
> A google search brought this up:http://item.express.ebay.com/Budweis...s-Illustrated-...

The ïtalian singing chef of the late eighties jordo75 General Cooking 3 16-02-2011 03:26 AM
Budweiser American Ale Joel[_1_] Beer 1 21-11-2008 07:05 PM
Budweiser American Ale Joel[_1_] Beer 1 08-10-2008 03:50 PM
Budweiser American Ale Garrison Hilliard Beer 0 04-10-2008 05:16 AM
Goodbye Budweiser! Andy[_2_] General Cooking 148 17-07-2008 01:00 AM