Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Default Food/Drink/Entertainment recommendations by City

I am originally from Louisville, KY, and was going to spend a weekend
in Chicago. About a week before hand, whil using Stumble, I came
across this website, www.SneakySunday.com. I checked it out, and it
gave some recommendations in a variety of categories. I ate brunch at
Rockit Bar and Grill and loved it (Best Brunch in Chicago).

If you are traveling, it seems like the site offers good
recommendations. Check it out