Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer

Default Good Beer in Florida ?

Hi,
Next summer (July), my wife and I will visit Florida for two weeks.
If there's any must-do addresses to recommend, please feel free to reply !
I will try to make some kind of beery Florida website.
Already done some research-questioning on ratebeer & beerdvocate, but all
recommendations are welcome here too. Would really appreciate this.
Thanks in advance,
--
\\//
(oo)

Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 12:27:02 +0100, "Trappist" >
wrote:

>Hi,
>Next summer (July), my wife and I will visit Florida for two weeks.
>If there's any must-do addresses to recommend, please feel free to reply !
>I will try to make some kind of beery Florida website.
>Already done some research-questioning on ratebeer & beerdvocate, but all
>recommendations are welcome here too. Would really appreciate this.
>Thanks in advance,

Your best bet is a local micro brewery. O'Charlie's in Viera, just
south of Cocoa, is very good, if you can get in before the lager runs
out. Most of their other brews are more ale-ish.

Ron

Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer

>>Hi,
>>Next summer (July), my wife and I will visit Florida for two weeks.
>>If there's any must-do addresses to recommend, please feel free to reply !
>>I will try to make some kind of beery Florida website.
>>Already done some research-questioning on ratebeer & beerdvocate, but all
>>recommendations are welcome here too. Would really appreciate this.
>>Thanks in advance,

> Your best bet is a local micro brewery. O'Charlie's in Viera, just
> south of Cocoa, is very good, if you can get in before the lager runs
> out. Most of their other brews are more ale-ish.
>
> Ron

Hi Ron,
I this the same place as Charlie and Jake's ?
thanks
--
\\//
(oo)
---oO-()-Oo------------------------------------------------------------
Filip Geerts / ICQ#: 26619207
City: Brugge Belgium Europe
Webmaster Belgian Beer Board: http://www.belgianbeerboard.be
Homepage: http://users.pandora.be/filip.geerts/
Webmaster Belgian Beer Pub Map: http://www.beerpubmap.be
Beer Reporter: http://users.pandora.be/filip.geerts/Beeryvisits/

Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 09:48:03 +0100, "Trappist" >
wrote:

>>>Hi,
>>>Next summer (July), my wife and I will visit Florida for two weeks.
>>>If there's any must-do addresses to recommend, please feel free to reply !
>>>I will try to make some kind of beery Florida website.
>>>Already done some research-questioning on ratebeer & beerdvocate, but all
>>>recommendations are welcome here too. Would really appreciate this.
>>>Thanks in advance,

>> Your best bet is a local micro brewery. O'Charlie's in Viera, just
>> south of Cocoa, is very good, if you can get in before the lager runs
>> out. Most of their other brews are more ale-ish.
>>
>> Ron

>Hi Ron,
>I this the same place as Charlie and Jake's ?
>thanks

Yes!
Ron

Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer

>>Hi Ron,
>>I this the same place as Charlie and Jake's ?
>>thanks

> Yes!
> Ron

Hi Ron,
Thanks for the info.
We will most probably hit Charlie & Jake's !
Cheers,
--
\\//