Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Default the best beer in the world

Fosters rocks bring it on boys
Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 03:13:56 -0800 (PST), wrote:

>Fosters rocks bring it on boys

Good grief!
Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

wrote:

> Fosters rocks bring it on boys

You're an idiot and a troll... oh, wait, redundant.

HTH. Now fuggoff.
Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
news
> On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 03:13:56 -0800 (PST),
> wrote:
>
>> Fosters rocks bring it on boys

> Sucks being stuck on that big island, eh?

No need to insult Australia.
They've got a good growing micro brewing movement going on right now.

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

I could easily drink only Burning River for the rest of my life...

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
news
> That's not to say I only want to drink only Duvel for the rest of
> my life.

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechMyst View Post

"Sqwertz" ost wrote in message
news
That's not to say I only want to drink only Duvel for the rest of
my life.
Yeahhhh thats superb.

Last edited by piyush : 26-03-2008 at 12:40 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Fosters rocks bring it on boys

Is it true? Do all agree? I don't.
Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

> > "the best beer in the world?"

Illogical, because beer is an acquired taste and there are as many
right answers as there are beer drinkers, and as many wrong answers as
there are beer-quality commentators. A better question would be "If you
could choose only one beer for the rest of your life, what would it
be."

I think I'd choose Pabst. It's a pilsner-style with fair bitterness,
goes with lighter foods without overpowering sweetness, and it's my
everyday beer. Satisfies the Thirst God. Goes well with Irish
Whiskeys IMHO. Your mileage may vary.

However, I would miss very much the many ales I have become accustomed
to drinking. My final quaff of the day is usually a Guinness.
Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

The best beer in the world is one that someone else pays for.
Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

"dull knife" > wrote in message
news:070220081224144377%ouchimbleeding@ouchimbleed ing.com...

>> > "the best beer in the world?"

> Illogical, because beer is an acquired taste and there are as many
> right answers as there are beer drinkers, and as many wrong answers as
> there are beer-quality commentators. A better question would be "If you
> could choose only one beer for the rest of your life, what would it
> be."

Ringwood Fortyniner

World's strongest beer maxine in ri General Cooking 20 25-07-2010 07:21 AM
World's strongest beer maxine in ri General Cooking 0 24-07-2010 08:35 PM
FA: 1-Day-Left: 6 Books: BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER! (Beer Tasting, Logs, Drinking Games, etc.) Mike[_26_] Marketplace 0 07-07-2007 01:18 PM
World's Best Beer Kris General 0 30-03-2004 01:46 AM
Beer will become resource #1 in the world Adam Ben Nalois Beer 1 12-12-2003 09:28 AM