Posted to rec.food.drink.beer,alt.beer

Default New Samuel Adams Glass for BeerAdvocate magazine Founding Subscribers

A handful of BeerAdvocates are already talking about it, but let's
make it official ...

We recently approached Boston Beer Co. with the idea of sending every
BeerAdvocate magazine Founding Subscriber the new Samuel Adams Boston
Lager glass, as we like it so much and thought others would too. It's
en route now, accompanied by a letter from Jim Koch in which he thanks
you for your passion and beer advocacy.

Consider this a small token of our appreciation for those of you who
believed in our insane dream of branching out to a monthly beer
magazine by subscribing to it ... when it didn't even exist yet.

For those of you who've yet to try the glass ... it definitely works,
changes your beer experience, and can be used for most beers. For more
information on them: http://comments.samueladams.com

Cheers for the support, cheers to Jim Koch and crew, and enjoy the
glass!

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer,alt.beer

On 1 Aug, 04:05, " >
wrote:
> A handful of BeerAdvocates are already talking about it, but let's
> make it official ...
>
> We recently approached Boston Beer Co. with the idea of sending every
> BeerAdvocate magazine Founding Subscriber the new Samuel Adams Boston
> Lager glass, as we like it so much and thought others would too. It's
> en route now, accompanied by a letter from Jim Koch in which he thanks
> you for your passion and beer advocacy.
>
> Consider this a small token of our appreciation for those of you who
> believed in our insane dream of branching out to a monthly beer
> magazine by subscribing to it ... when it didn't even exist yet.
>
> For those of you who've yet to try the glass ... it definitely works,
> changes your beer experience, and can be used for most beers. For more
> information on them: http://comments.samueladams.com
>
> Cheers for the support, cheers to Jim Koch and crew, and enjoy the
> glass!

Great stuff! - do ask him to use plenty of bubblewrap, as it's got to
get over the wee pond to blighty.
cheers
MikeMcG.