Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Free Cookbooks

Hi,

Get your free downloadable cookbooks he

http://www.ground-beef-recipes.com/freebooks.htm

Thanx for reading
Chef

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Chef" > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Get your free downloadable cookbooks he
>
> http://www.SPAM-recipes.com/freebooks.htm
>
> Thanx for reading [period left off to save bandwidth]
> Chef

Whoo-eeeh! I can order my own SPAM recipe book!
Won't need ta ask no Hawaiians no mo. ;-D

4Q!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

wrote:
> "Chef" > wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Get your free downloadable cookbooks he

http://www.SPAM-recipes.com/freebooks.htm

> > Thanx for reading [period left off to save bandwidth]
> > Chef

> Whoo-eeeh! I can order my own SPAM recipe book!
> Won't need ta ask no Hawaiians no mo. ;-D
>
> 4Q!
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
>
> Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! !

Yeah. Thanks for living off tax dollars and accomplishing tee tee.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Hovdv" > wrote:
> wrote:
> > "Chef" > wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Get your free downloadable cookbooks he

http://www.SPAM-recipes.com/freebooks.htm

> > > Thanx for reading [period left off to save bandwidth]
> > > Chef

> > Whoo-eeeh! I can order my own SPAM recipe book!
> > Won't need ta ask no Hawaiians no mo. ;-D
> >
> > 4Q!
> >

> Yeah. Thanks for living off tax dollars and accomplishing tee tee.

I fail to comprehend the significance of your reply!?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

wrote:

http://www.SPAM-recipes.com/freebooks.htm

>>> Whoo-eeeh! I can order my own SPAM recipe book!
>>> Won't need ta ask no Hawaiians no mo. ;-D
>>>
>>> 4Q!
>>>

>> Yeah. Thanks for living off tax dollars and accomplishing tee tee.

> I fail to comprehend the significance of your reply!?

He's talking about your signature. He should know that the only reason
he is able to say such an inane statement in a free country is because a
vet died for it!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

wrote:

http://www.SPAM-recipes.com/freebooks.htm

> >> Yeah. Thanks for living off tax dollars and accomplishing tee tee.

> > I fail to comprehend the significance of your reply!?
> >

> He's talking about your signature. He should know that the only reason
> he is able to say such an inane statement in a free country is because a
> vet died for it!

Yes. Freedom is not free.

Well, in the waiting room at my MD's this AM, I met exactly the kind of guy
I admire. 80 year old veteran of WW II and Korea. He had been in the Navy
in the European Theater during WW II. When he was re-treaded for Korea,
he became a Navy Medic. The only thing a Marine likes to see more than
Close Air Support is a Navy Medic. He was a chipper old guy and I really
enjoyed having the chance to chat with him.

I hope he's living off tax dollars!!!!

Free Cookbooks Chef Tom[_3_] Recipes 0 14-08-2009 10:47 PM
Free Cookbooks Chef Recipes 1 12-07-2006 11:14 PM
Free Cookbooks Chef Mexican Cooking 0 12-07-2006 02:19 PM
Free Cookbooks Chef Asian Cooking 0 12-07-2006 02:18 PM
Free Cookbooks Chef General Cooking 0 12-07-2006 01:25 PM