Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default any 411 on Capt'n Cook grill??

My wife has finally bowed down after years of pressure and pleading to
tell me that it is time for a new grill.

I was at barbecue's galore and came across one which, no matter what
else I looked at, I kept returning to.

Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of the Capt'n Cook 4 burner
grill?

http://www.bbqgalore.com/store/item.bbq?invky=5823586

Many thanks in advance...

Loki

To support our men and women overseas
who may not be getting packages from home,
you can get some ideas as to how to do so at:
http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

It is a non profit, volunteer run organization.

I encourage everyone to check it out,
respond from the heart, and pass it
along to anyone you think may want
to remember our overseas military personnel,
throughout the year.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Loki wrote:
> My wife has finally bowed down after years of pressure and pleading to
> tell me that it is time for a new grill.
>
> I was at barbecue's galore and came across one which, no matter what
> else I looked at, I kept returning to.
>
> Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of the Capt'n Cook 4 burner
> grill?
>
> http://www.bbqgalore.com/store/item.bbq?invky=5823586
>
> Many thanks in advance...

Before you commit, take a look at the ones that fellow
mentioned from Sam's Club. I have seen several and
certainly second what he's posted.
Nonnymus
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

I have a similar model for over 5 years now and I am more than pleased with
the durability, reliability, and performance. I have owned several grills
over my lifetime including Weber, Ducane, and one model which guaranteed not
to flair up (but did not heat up or hold up). The Capt'n Cook will out
perform any comparably priced model hands down. Excellent choice.