Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Default Oven 'barbecued' memphis style dry ribs - question

Dank wrote:
> Chris McGonnell wrote:

> >>So, you're *starting* to grow a set and are *almost* ready to become a
> >>stand-up guy and admit it.
> >>
> >>Closer.
> >>
> >>Just admit it - and the truth will set you free.

> > That would mean his testicles have dropped, which doesn't often happen
> > to six-year-olds.
> >

> And you are an expert on six year old boys testicles?

I was one, amateur, and get those dirty panties off your head! Durned
narcissistic prevert.

Chris McG.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"kilikini" > wrote:

> > You M*ther F*cker. I posted this ONLY to kibology and you still had to
> > cross-post. F*ck you.

> To answer my own post, yes it's against the rules, I may not want all my
> other groups to know I'm sick. **** you, Rich! God damn, have you no
> compassion? **** YOU.

You think the other groups have never heard of
Goolge Groups -> view profile
?

Thanks,
Don

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 31 May 2006 19:31:32 +0100, Graeme...in London wrote:

>"Chris McGonnell" > wrote in message
.. .

>> Och aye, you two should fookin' stop this shite, and stay friends.
>> Have some potatoes with that SPAM, boyos, it'll shut yer gobs while
>> I'm out killin' some Proddy *******s. Whin I retarn, we'll open th'
>> poteen an' get murtherous drunk togither.

>IFYPFY
>
>Och aye, yi twa should ****in' stop this shite an' sty freends. Have a wee
>plate o' tatties wi' thon SPAM shite, boyz. It'll wheesh yer gobs while us
>Feenians are oot doin' some Proddy Orange *******s. When I come hame, we'll
>open th' poteen an' git sloshed th' gither.

You are Finley Peter Dunne and I claim me bottle of Bushmills.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 10:49:44 GMT, TimC wrote:

>On 2006-06-01, Bryce Utting (aka Bruce)

<snip>
>> so why, why, WHY do you keep asking him the same, stupid, pointless
>> bloody questions?

>Psst, butting: you'll (and others'll) make a few of us more happy if
>you don't keep responding to Dank and the like.
>
>On my LJ's last entry, a couple of regulars made a point of this.
>Stick to teh fun'ni. It's what were good at. Invest in the
>maintenance of your killfile and don't make us having to invent silly
>meta rules and meta-meta rules.

Wait, you have a Live Journal? Gawd, how 2002 can you get? I'll bet
you're on Friendster, too. Don't lie, Mr Connors!

NOT BEING TRENDY: PLONK!

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.
"What do you expect from a bunch of kiwi smoking sheep herders?" --
oTTo

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Ringo > wrote in
:

>>> memphis style is "dry" rub , no sauce. you can read the guys subject
>>> can't you? what a bunch of dumb bunnies. you idiots think BBQ means
>>> cooking on a WSM.

>>We know that BBQ requires cooking with smoke on a grill. Cooking in an
>>oven is baking, broiling, or roasting. None of those are BBQ.

> On a grill? I think some the first BBQs were in front of a fireplace?
> or over a pit in the ground, go back to square one and try again?

Note that none of those is "in an oven"

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 10:40:04 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
> wrote:

>"Brian D." > wrote
>
>> Take some of your own advice, but first demonstrate what a ****** you are
>> by responding. Extra points for recross-posting.

>My newsreader is set up to do it automatically.

I happened to read this directly after reading Cameron's statement
about wanking. Just for a second there, my brain parsed this
accordingly.

BW
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On Wed, 31 May 2006 15:19:09 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:

>I'm going through some serious crap with cancer and he
>caters to me. I love him. How many other woman can say the same
>about their husband?

Many women. Very many. There's nothing the least bit surprising
about behavior of that sort. I don't know where you get the idea that
most men would behave otherwise. You must travel in some pretty crude
social circles.

BW
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 31 May 2006 15:58:37 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:

>"kilikini" > wrote in message
>news

>loves

>> washes my

>care
>> of
>> >
>> > In other words, you still have no intention of answering Barbara's
>> > question.

>> want my

>> wear
>> >
>> > Ah, so he's not a racist, he's a racist homophobe. Got it.
>> >

>> You M*ther F*cker. I posted this ONLY to kibology and you still had to
>> cross-post. F*ck you.
>>
>> kili
>>

>To answer my own post, yes it's against the rules, I may not want all my
>other groups to know I'm sick. **** you, Rich! God damn, have you no
>compassion? **** YOU.

Jeeze, take some responsibility for your own behavior. You post to
Usenet, you post to the world. You don't know who is lurking in which
groups or who in "your" other groups checks out your posts on Google.

Are you as much of a moron as your racist asshole husband, or do you
just play one on the Internet? If you don't want people to know your
personal information, don't blab it in a worldwide forum, you dumb
bunny.

I think you have answered my question about why you thought you could
get Kevin to change his behavior when you couldn't get your husband to
change his: You don't feel your husband should have to take
responsibility for what he posts, and you don't to take responsibility
for what you post. It's all everyone else's fault, never yours or
his.

Having cancer doesn't give you a free pass to play full-time victim.
Grow the **** up.

BW
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 13:47:01 -0400, wrote:

>On Wed, 31 May 2006 15:58:37 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:
>

>>"kilikini" > wrote in message
>>news

>>loves

>>> washes my

>>care
>>> of

>>> want my
>>> wear

>>> You M*ther F*cker. I posted this ONLY to kibology and you still had to
>>> cross-post. F*ck you.
>>>
>>> kili
>>>

>>To answer my own post, yes it's against the rules, I may not want all my
>>other groups to know I'm sick. **** you, Rich! God damn, have you no
>>compassion? **** YOU.

>Jeeze, take some responsibility for your own behavior. You post to
>Usenet, you post to the world. You don't know who is lurking in which
>groups or who in "your" other groups checks out your posts on Google.
>
>Are you as much of a moron as your racist asshole husband, or do you
>just play one on the Internet? If you don't want people to know your
>personal information, don't blab it in a worldwide forum, you dumb
>bunny.
>
>I think you have answered my question about why you thought you could
>get Kevin to change his behavior when you couldn't get your husband to
>change his: You don't feel your husband should have to take
>responsibility for what he posts, and you don't to take responsibility
>for what you post. It's all everyone else's fault, never yours or
>his.
>
>Having cancer doesn't give you a free pass to play full-time victim.
>Grow the **** up.

Sound advice. I might also add, Kili, that you got off easy. Trust me.
Those were both just easy warm-up swings with the Clue Bat.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> > You know, that Dahmer guy probably wasn't such a bad fellow, apart

> from that eating people thing.

Probably a quite charming fellow I would think. One would have to be in
order to lure a "meal" into the trap.( said the fly to the spider)

> >Nor
> >have I met you. What I do know about him is that he annoys you . What I
> >also know is you annoy him.
> >And I am an equal opportunity "annoyer watcher."

> Watching while straddling the fence.

That's sort of what it's like when watching a tennis match and not having a
strong favorite player.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"Rich Holmes" > wrote

> Oh, and just one more thing, Kili:
>
> If -- despite the fact that it would've made no sense to do so -- if
> you had, in your message, said, "By the way, my illness is something I
> don't want known in a.f.b, so please don't mention it there", I
> wouldn't have. Since you didn't say any such thing, and since you
> seemingly had no qualms about divulging it to a.r.k, I assumed
> (wrongly, of course) that it was already known in a.f.b.
>
> I apologize for that.

IJHYHNBT.

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:16:16 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
> wrote:

>"Rich Holmes" > wrote
>
>> Oh, and just one more thing, Kili:
>>
>> If -- despite the fact that it would've made no sense to do so -- if
>> you had, in your message, said, "By the way, my illness is something I
>> don't want known in a.f.b, so please don't mention it there", I
>> wouldn't have. Since you didn't say any such thing, and since you
>> seemingly had no qualms about divulging it to a.r.k, I assumed
>> (wrongly, of course) that it was already known in a.f.b.
>>
>> I apologize for that.

>IJHYHNBT.

Unlikely. She lacks the imagination. Also, being trolled would require
that Rich fall for the ploy by apologizing for not being nicer to
someone in her condition. Since her condition has absolutely no
relevance to the subject at hand, she's gotten exactly the response
she should have gotten upon playing the Sympathy Card.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

> wrote in message

>>Not yet, but that USB port was looking mighty fine after all that wild
>>turkey last night.

> You poor dear! It's true that size isn't everything, but still ...

But but, between gales of laughter she said that it was cute and she didn't
mind at all. But then again she needed to shave in the midafternoon.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

TMG wrote:

> Dan Krueger wrote:
>
>> Narcissism. It's a sad disease.

> No, I think Kevin was saying Jack is an ugly, putrid, racist.
>
> I don't recall him bring up Narcissism.
>
> But thanks for your addition. I'll add narcissism to the list of Jack's
> shortcomings.

Unless you are Swilson's buddy, try posting in context and the rest can
follow.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 02:12:08 GMT, "David amos"
> wrote:

>wilson.. I don't take back a word of it cause it is the truth... I am just
>looking at the news a current events an being real about it
>you should try crawling out of yer hole an looking around just in the news
>the other day.. I think it was over in Indiana.. 6 or 7 people killed.. an
>who done it.. a pillar of the town a fine young black man.. yep..

Let me be sure I understand you correctly:

You appear to be saying that there is some connection between the race
of the murderer and his actions. That right? Or are you saying that
his actions are typical of his race? Both? Something else entirely?

>I hope he
>gits the needle .... Yes I am tired of it.. home invassions, crack whores,
>car thieft, an more an who do we all have to thank is that fine upstanding
>black guy down the street..

White folk never commit crimes, huh?

>Call me what ya want I really don't give a damn... I know the truth...

You wouldn't know the truth if it drove a Harley into your living room
while wearing an Elvis jump suit and singing "The Battle Hymn of the
Republic." The truth is that you're a pathetically misinformed,
misguided, and mistaken bigot, full of hate and resentment and
bitterness.

>While we are doing this.. lay off the Fatman too.. him an his wife have a
>pretty full bucket right now an don't need the likes of you messing with
>them..

You racists need to stick together, don't you?

>infact most people don't need the likes of you... you never have a
>good thing to say about anyone.. this tells me you don't like yerself very
>much... you are just a person that is trying to let on like you are better
>than everyone else...When you fall down the ladder don't be looking for
>anyone to lend ya a hand up..you are really a sad case indeed...
>
>btw if ya are keeping all of the stuff.. just added it to the rest of the
>stuff you have saved about me... Hell it must be worth saving or ya would
>not be saving it...an then repeating it time an time again...

Moron. Are you the last person in the industrialized world to learn
about google.com?

I don't have to "save" any of your racist blatherings, bozo. They're
archived in google and in dozens of other places, for all the world to
see. You must be very proud of yourself.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 11:44:25 GMT, "David amos"
> > wrote:
>

>>wilson, you need to git out into the real world...

> The real world, huh? As opposed to what?

So this IS the real world? Are you finally learning that this isn't
your personal playground where you can attack people at will?

I doubt it.