Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Fla/Ga gathering

Here is the list as of this morning.
Haven't got firm commitments form several more.
Nick and Jun Creamer
TFM and Kili
Bruce and Barbara Ingebretsen
BOB and possible ?
Big Jim and Shannon (unless she is working)
Dave Whitten (my son)
Cajun Burns (my welder)
Mike Wilson (BKhuna and wife

--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Add Bob in Ga and Ginger the BBQ Girl to the list

--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com
"Big Jim" > wrote in message
> Here is the list as of this morning.
> Haven't got firm commitments form several more.
> Nick and Jun Creamer
> TFM and Kili
> Bruce and Barbara Ingebretsen
> BOB and possible ?
> Big Jim and Shannon (unless she is working)
> Dave Whitten (my son)
> Cajun Burns (my welder)
> Mike Wilson (BKhuna and wife
>
> --
> James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Big Jim" > wrote:
> Here is the list as of this morning.
> Haven't got firm commitments form several more.
> Nick and Jun Creamer
> TFM and Kili
> Bruce and Barbara Ingebretsen
> BOB and possible ?
> Big Jim and Shannon (unless she is working)
> Dave Whitten (my son)
> Cajun Burns (my welder)
> Mike Wilson (BKhuna and wife

Maybe we can bring a care package to Brick!?

Just e-mailed my cousin and her husband to see if they can come down for
it. They live near Silver Spring . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Maryland!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> wrote in message
> "Big Jim" > wrote:
>> Here is the list as of this morning.
>> Haven't got firm commitments form several more.
>> Nick and Jun Creamer
>> TFM and Kili
>> Bruce and Barbara Ingebretsen
>> BOB and possible ?
>> Big Jim and Shannon (unless she is working)
>> Dave Whitten (my son)
>> Cajun Burns (my welder)
>> Mike Wilson (BKhuna and wife

> Maybe we can bring a care package to Brick!?
>
> Just e-mailed my cousin and her husband to see if they can come down for
> it. They live near Silver Spring . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Maryland!
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
>
> Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks ! !
> !

I think that can be arranged
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> wrote in message
.. .

> On 17-May-2006, wrote:
>
> > "Big Jim" > wrote:
> > > Here is the list as of this morning.
> > > Haven't got firm commitments form several more.
> > > Nick and Jun Cramer
> > > TFM and Kili
> > > Bruce and Barbara Ingebretsen
> > > BOB and possible ?
> > > Big Jim and Shannon (unless she is working)
> > > Dave Whitten (my son)
> > > Cajun Burns (my welder)
> > > Mike Wilson (BKhuna and wife)

> > Maybe we can bring a care package to Brick!?
> >
> > Just e-mailed my cousin and her husband to see if they can come down for
> > it. They live near Silver Spring . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Maryland!
> >
> > --
> > Nick.

> Looking forward to meeting face to face Nick. I can't think of anything I
> particularly
> need in the way of a care package. I have a pretty good variety of stores
> within
> a mile or two of the house. I have Cuban, Vietnamese, Japanese, Italian

and
> Indian
> to name a few. There's a Thai store near the base (MacDill), but I've not
> been inside
> yet.
>
> --
> Brick(Found a motor..Trying to get it started.)

Brick, Nick and Jun are going to stay at our house, so you can always come
up to say "hi" before the event. :~)

Last I heard BKahuna is bringing baked beans and I'm going to bring German
Potato salad. It's based upon my great grandmother's recipe and is
definitely authentic German. I figured that would keep better on the trip
up than a mayo based potato salad. Besides, it's got bacon in it. You can
never go wrong with bacon. <g>

Um, Jim, do you know what everyone else is planning on bringing?

kili

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"kilikini" > wrote in message
. ..

> Um, Jim, do you know what everyone else is planning on bringing?
>
> kili

Nope. I just said bring whatever you want. If we got dupes we got dupes. Of
course they wont be dupes. We will have 2 of whatever<g>
Bob and Ginger are bringing Brunswickstew (hoghead) I got butts, brisket,
grilled gator and chicken. Hushpuppies . Bkhuna , baked beans and you got
tate salad.
I probably will make some nanner pudding
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Big Jim" > wrote in message

> "kilikini" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >

> > Um, Jim, do you know what everyone else is planning on bringing?
> >
> > kili
> >

> Nope. I just said bring whatever you want. If we got dupes we got dupes.

Of
> course they wont be dupes. We will have 2 of whatever<g>
> Bob and Ginger are bringing Brunswickstew (hoghead) I got butts,

brisket,
> grilled gator and chicken. Hushpuppies . Bkhuna , baked beans and you got
> tate salad.
> I probably will make some nanner pudding
> --

Doesn't sound like anyone's gonna go away hungry!

kili

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"kilikini" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Big Jim" > wrote in message
>>
>> "kilikini" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>> >

>> > Um, Jim, do you know what everyone else is planning on bringing?
>> >
>> > kili
>> >

>> Nope. I just said bring whatever you want. If we got dupes we got dupes.

> Of
>> course they wont be dupes. We will have 2 of whatever<g>
>> Bob and Ginger are bringing Brunswickstew (hoghead) I got butts,

> brisket,
>> grilled gator and chicken. Hushpuppies . Bkhuna , baked beans and you got
>> tate salad.
>> I probably will make some nanner pudding
>> --

> Doesn't sound like anyone's gonna go away hungry!
>
> kili

Nope
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Big Jim wrote:
> I probably will make some nanner pudding

Just my opinion, but it ain't a BBQ cook-out if ya don't have some
nanner puddin.

--
-frohe
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

kilikini wrote:
> "Big Jim" > wrote in message
>
>>"kilikini" > wrote in message
m...

>>>Um, Jim, do you know what everyone else is planning on bringing?
>>>
>>>kili
>>>

>>Nope. I just said bring whatever you want. If we got dupes we got dupes.

> Of
>
>>course they wont be dupes. We will have 2 of whatever<g>
>> Bob and Ginger are bringing Brunswickstew (hoghead) I got butts,

> brisket,
>
>>grilled gator and chicken. Hushpuppies . Bkhuna , baked beans and you got
>>tate salad.
>> I probably will make some nanner pudding
>>--

> Doesn't sound like anyone's gonna go away hungry!
>
> kili

Nope, we all gonna walk away limping!

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"TFM®" > wrote in message
. ..
> kilikini wrote:
>> "Big Jim" > wrote in message
>>
>>>"kilikini" > wrote in message
om...

>>>Nope. I just said bring whatever you want. If we got dupes we got dupes.

>> Of
>>
>>>course they wont be dupes. We will have 2 of whatever<g>
>>> Bob and Ginger are bringing Brunswickstew (hoghead) I got butts,

>> brisket,
>>
>>>grilled gator and chicken. Hushpuppies . Bkhuna , baked beans and you got
>>>tate salad.
>>> I probably will make some nanner pudding
>>>--

>> Doesn't sound like anyone's gonna go away hungry!
>>
>> kili
>>

> Nope, we all gonna walk away limping!
>

> --
> TFM®

I will for sure
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

frohe wrote:
:: Big Jim wrote:
::: I probably will make some nanner pudding
::
:: Just my opinion, but it ain't a BBQ cook-out if ya don't have some
:: nanner puddin.
::
:: --
:: -frohe
:: Life is too short to be in a hurry

True, dat.

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >, BOB wrote:
> frohe wrote:
>:: Big Jim wrote:
>::: I probably will make some nanner pudding

Can I assume that's slang for "banana" pudding or some new food
item/group I'm unaware of? At least it isnt "nana" pudding or
I'd think you Q'd your gma..

Posted to alt.food.barbecue