Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.fuck.kevin.s.wilson

Default hillbilly joke

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 06:36:12 GMT, Eddie wrote:
>

>>they didn't want a Mexican baby because neither of them could speak
>>Spanish.

> In true hillbillyease, that should say "... neither of them could
> speak Mexican."
>

> -sw

Yep, that'd be true of real hillbillies.

I studied the Spanish language for 2 years in junior high and was taught
by a Spanish teacher.

There are a multitude of differences between the Mexican language and
the Spanish language.

There are also a multitude of similarities, as I'm sure you know.

TFM® - Now actively filtering trolls for your pleasure.
(Not you man, yer my bud!)

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 03 May 2006 00:11:28 GMT, TFM® >
wrote:

>There are a multitude of differences between the Mexican language and
>the Spanish language.

Like the fact that one language exists and the other exists only in
your feverish imagination?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Wed, 03 May 2006 00:11:28 GMT, TFM® >
> wrote:
>

>>There are a multitude of differences between the Mexican language and
>>the Spanish language.

> Like the fact that one language exists and the other exists only in
> your feverish imagination?

Don't get out much, do you?

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

TFM® wrote:
> Don't get out much, do you?

Allow me to add in the one word you left out - Don't get LET out much,
do you?

--
-frohe
Life is too short to be in a hurry

hillbilly joke TFM® Barbecue 9 02-05-2006 10:25 PM
hillbilly joke Sonoran Dude Barbecue 0 30-04-2006 07:23 PM