Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default OT weather

Boys and Girls, it is 46° here in sunny North Flourdough this morning. Might
be some kind of record for May 2nd.

--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Big Jim wrote:

> Boys and Girls, it is 46° here in sunny North Flourdough this
> morning. Might be some kind of record for May 2nd.

Time to break out the long-johns, Jim.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 2 May 2006 16:31:54 -0400, "Big Jim" >
wrote:

>"Bill" > wrote in message
>In article >,
says...
>> Boys and Girls, it is 46° here in sunny North Flourdough this morning.
>> Might
>> be some kind of record for May 2nd.
>>

> That king of weather calls out for ham and bean soup around here.
>
>Bill
>--
>Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.
>
>Now it is 80° with 26% humidity

Fascinating. Absolutely riveting.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 2 May 2006 16:05:00 -0500, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Tue, 02 May 2006 14:38:43 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 2 May 2006 16:31:54 -0400, "Big Jim" >
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Bill" > wrote in message
>>>In article >,
says...

>>> That king of weather calls out for ham and bean soup around here.
>>>
>>>Bill
>>>--
>>>Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.
>>>
>>>Now it is 80° with 26% humidity

>> Fascinating. Absolutely riveting.

>Idaho: Always gloomy

And here I thought there couldn't be anything more irrelevant,
inconsequential, and insipid than these weather reports. Guess you
proved me wrong.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Big Jim wrote:
> Boys and Girls, it is 46° here in sunny North Flourdough this morning. Might
> be some kind of record for May 2nd.

'Twas 51 this morning in Lakeland (south and east of me)

I got sunburned like a mother****er and hardly broke a sweat all day.

It got up to 84.

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Tue, 2 May 2006 16:31:54 -0400, "Big Jim" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Bill" > wrote in message
>>In article >,
says...

>>>Boys and Girls, it is 46° here in sunny North Flourdough this morning.
>>>Might
>>>be some kind of record for May 2nd.
>>>

>>That king of weather calls out for ham and bean soup around here.
>>
>>Bill
>>--
>>Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.
>>
>>Now it is 80° with 26% humidity

> Fascinating. Absolutely riveting.

Go **** yerself.

Obviously facinating and riveting enough for you to spend a moment of
your time on a reply.

Admit it ****stick, you're addicted to us.

You don't have a shiny lure dangling from your lip, yours is hung in
your gut.

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Tue, 2 May 2006 16:05:00 -0500, Steve Wertz
> > wrote:
>

>>On Tue, 02 May 2006 14:38:43 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

says...

>>>Fascinating. Absolutely riveting.

>>Idaho: Always gloomy
>>

> And here I thought there couldn't be anything more irrelevant,
> inconsequential, and insipid than these weather reports. Guess you
> proved me wrong.

It would be *your* post that proved you wrong.

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 2 May 2006 17:36:14 -0500, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Tue, 02 May 2006 15:22:50 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 2 May 2006 16:05:00 -0500, Steve Wertz
>> > wrote:

says...

>>>Idaho: Always gloomy
>>>

>> And here I thought there couldn't be anything more irrelevant,
>> inconsequential, and insipid than these weather reports. Guess you
>> proved me wrong.

>Talk about biting at the bait, you do it every time. Duh.

Let me know when you actually try your hand at trolling, Wertz, 'cuz
what you've been posting isn't trolling. Your attempts at acting as if
you don't understand the concept are far from persuasive.

PS: Shouldn't you be busy "correcting" all those ridiculous
statements made by the original poster in the Alton Brown thread? You
and the rest of the Bozo Patrol posted over 200 replies before he got
tired of playing with you.

PPS: You'll snip that first postscript out of any reply.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,kevin.s.wilson.is.a.biatch

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Tue, 02 May 2006 17:08:55 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>

>>>Talk about biting at the bait, you do it every time. Duh.
>>>

>>Let me know when you actually try your hand at trolling, Wertz, 'cuz
>>what you've been posting ....

> And he does it again. Damn, you're one stupid motther ****er.
> Somebody oughta break your arm so you'll wake up and get a grip
> (with your other arm).
>
> -sw

Watchit now, he'll threaten you with legal action.

I think the key here is the word "threaten".

That's all that pussy mother-****er does.

No Kevvie, I didn't drop you. I *love* replying to you.

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Big Jim wrote:
:: Boys and Girls, it is 46° here in sunny North Flourdough this
morning. Might
:: be some kind of record for May 2nd.
::
:: --
:: James A. "Big Jim" Whitten
::
::
www.lazyq.com

Dayum! Is that why my air conditioner worked so well this morning? I
thought that I'd just set the themostat too low.

BOB
nice catch on the Ksw fish, Jim

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
:: On Tue, 2 May 2006 17:36:14 -0500, Steve Wertz
:: > wrote:
::
::: On Tue, 02 May 2006 15:22:50 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
:::
:::: On Tue, 2 May 2006 16:05:00 -0500, Steve Wertz
:::: > wrote:
::::
::::: On Tue, 02 May 2006 14:38:43 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
:::::
:::::: On Tue, 2 May 2006 16:31:54 -0400, "Big Jim"

:::::: wrote:
::::::
:::::::
::::::: "Bill" > wrote in message
::::::: ...
::::::: In article >,
::::::: says...
:::::::: Boys and Girls, it is 46° here in sunny North Flourdough this
morning.
:::::::: Might
:::::::: be some kind of record for May 2nd.
::::::::
::::::::
:::::::
::::::: That king of weather calls out for ham and bean soup around
here.
:::::::
::::::: Bill
::::::: --
[...]

See, Steve, I was right!

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 02 May 2006 22:46:05 GMT, TFM® >
wrote:

>Big Jim wrote:
>> Boys and Girls, it is 46° here in sunny North Flourdough this morning. Might
>> be some kind of record for May 2nd.
>>

>'Twas 51 this morning in Lakeland (south and east of me)
>
>I got sunburned like a mother****er and hardly broke a sweat all day.
>
>It got up to 84.

Well it's 40F here tonight [no humidity] and The Federales just issued
a [minor] tax break to us hoi-polloi.

Harry
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 2 May 2006 19:16:49 -0500, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Tue, 02 May 2006 17:08:55 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>>>Talk about biting at the bait, you do it every time. Duh.
>>>

>> Let me know when you actually try your hand at trolling, Wertz, 'cuz
>> what you've been posting ....

>And he does it again.

Yep, you did do it again. You snipped out exactly what I said you
would snip -- the part that said you chimed in to a chorus of 200+
posts along with all the other bozos who got trolled. You're nothing
if not predictable.

PS: Your pathetic bleatings do not constitute trolling, no matter how
many times you insist they do, and following up to your pathetic
bleatings isn't "biting at the bait." There isn't any bait there to
begin with, putz.

PPS: You WILL reply, and when you do, you'll snip out that first
postscript, the one reminding you that you chimed in to a chorus of
200+ posts along with all the other bozos who got trolled. You're
nothing if not predictable.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 2 May 2006 23:02:15 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:

>Big Jim wrote:
>:: Boys and Girls, it is 46° here in sunny North Flourdough this
>morning. Might
>:: be some kind of record for May 2nd.
>::
>:: --
>:: James A. "Big Jim" Whitten
>::
>::
www.lazyq.com

>Dayum! Is that why my air conditioner worked so well this morning? I
>thought that I'd just set the themostat too low.
>
>BOB
>nice catch on the Ksw fish, Jim

Oh, so you and this hillbilly are now prime-time trollers, huh? Tell
me, then, what exactly was the bait? You're not real clear on the
concept, are you?

PS: Trolling requires intelligence, cunning, facility with language,
and a sense of humor, characteristics you and the hillbilly have yet
to display.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Tue, 2 May 2006 23:02:15 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:
>

>>Big Jim wrote:
>>:: Boys and Girls, it is 46° here in sunny North Flourdough this
>>morning. Might
>>:: be some kind of record for May 2nd.
>>::
>>:: --
>>:: James A. "Big Jim" Whitten
>>::
>>::
www.lazyq.com

>>Dayum! Is that why my air conditioner worked so well this morning? I
>>thought that I'd just set the themostat too low.
>>
>>BOB
>>nice catch on the Ksw fish, Jim

> Oh, so you and this hillbilly are now prime-time trollers, huh? Tell
> me, then, what exactly was the bait? You're not real clear on the
> concept, are you?
>
> PS: Trolling requires intelligence, cunning, facility with language,
> and a sense of humor, characteristics you and the hillbilly have yet
> to display.

Big Jim has quite the sense of humor.

It is you who is sorely lacking in that deptarment.

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 3 May 2006 13:42:47 -0500, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Wed, 03 May 2006 08:44:46 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> Oh, so you and this hillbilly are now prime-time trollers, huh? Tell
>> me, then, what exactly was the bait? You're not real clear on the
>> concept, are you?

>The whole thread was the bait, starting from post #1. Post
>something about the weather... And there's Kevvie. Before the
>thread started, I bet that you'd start crossposting it to ark,
>but I lost that part of the bet. There's still time, though.
>
>Man, you sure are dense.

The sad part, if true, is that you apparently think that's clever.