Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food

Default OT _ 524 msgs since yesterday?

You guys have got to be kidding me. Five hundred and four messages
since yesterday is over the hill. I'd guess that 300 of those consist of
"nice job", or "great pic". I know I get some pretty good feedback
for my stuff, but I don't really care about accolades, I'm fishing for
new ideas.

--
Brick(Tired of paddling...Shopping for a motor)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food

> wrote in message
.. .
> You guys have got to be kidding me. Five hundred and four messages
> since yesterday is over the hill. I'd guess that 300 of those consist of
> "nice job", or "great pic". I know I get some pretty good feedback
> for my stuff, but I don't really care about accolades, I'm fishing for
> new ideas.

Howard, why not simply killfile the dross?

Graeme

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Think about it Graeme. How can you filter such comments as
"Great Pic", "Nice job", etc? When I comment, I would like to
think that I usually comment about how somebody's post
inspired me to do something new or at least modifiy some-
thing I'm already doing. I get that impetest from your posts
BTW.

--
Brick(Tired of paddling...Shopping for a motor)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Graeme...in London" > wrote:
> > wrote in message
> [ . . . ]
> > Do you ever think of just giving someone an "Attaboy" for a job well
> > done? If many of my posts have bothered you, I'm sorry. Not for the
> > posts, but for being a nuisance to an old friend. Either
> > killfile me or loosen up. ;-)

> Nick, it's your photography that bothers me <g>

Having given you many "Attaboys" in the past, and because of our long
standing friendship, I will hold my tongue. At the same time, if you don't
like my pics, "**** you!" <snarl>

What I did yesterday: vex[_4_] Barbecue 22 07-08-2009 09:19 AM
Yesterday Pandora General Cooking 26 02-10-2005 10:24 AM
Yesterday MOMPEAGRAM General Cooking 12 31-01-2005 01:14 PM