Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Alton Brown smoker without electricity?

Doink wrote:

>>You were told to use fire. Mommy won't let you play with matches yet?
>>
>>Go **** yerself then.

> That would be roasting shithead.

Look no further than above your shoulders for said recipe.

> Stop projecting your miserable excuse for a life onto others. My
> friends do not barbecue or use smokers. Judging from the dregs of
> humanity on this ng like you, I'm sure it's because they're too classy
> and intelligent.

There you have it in a nutsack, compadre.

Not only do your friends not barbecue or use smokers, they just don't exist!

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 00:18:26 GMT, TFM® wrote:
>

>>Steve's not retarded. I am. The proof is in my replies to you. (Well,
>>maybe Steve *is* retarded after all)

> You better be a smilin' when you say that, ya redneck hillbilly!
> OK, just hillbilly. We all know you're not a redneck (at least
> in the partying sense).
>
> -sw

You know's I's a hillbilly only.

Redneck is an uneducated hillbilly with attitude.

(yes, I was smilin')

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Doink Wroted

Doink wroted:

**** it, that's funny enough.

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:51:19 -0700, Radar > wrote:

>Don't let the boys get you down. They can get a little testy this time
>of year. You can make fine barbecue with an inexpensive rig.

<SNIP!>

>I hope you enjoy your camping trip.

OHMYG*D.........

I check in to catch up on the newsgroup and end up laughing til I
cried.

You are an evil, EVIL, beautiful human being....

Thanks!

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

wrote:
: TFM® wrote:
::
wrote:
::: Steve Calvin wrote:
:::
:::: Dave Bugg wrote:
::::
:::::
wrote:
:::::
:::::
:::::
:::::: I don't know anyone with a Smokey Joe, so that idea's out.
Anybody got
:::::: some real advice?
:::::
:::::
::::: Well, real advice has been given, and you've been an ungrateful
boorish lout
::::: about it all. You can dig a pit in the ground then ring the pit
with rocks.
::::: In another fire ring, burn down local wood (preferably hardwood)
into coals.
::::: Shovel the coals into the pit. Then prior to placing a cheap
grate on top of
::::: the rocks, jump in and go to hell.
:::::
::::: Some folks are just big weenies.
:::::
::::
:::: As usual Dave. You speak the truth. Personally, I agree
:::: witht the troll and "weenie" sentiments.
::::
:::: He's been given good advice if he want's good q'ing
:::: equipment.
:::
:::
::: No, I got your worthless, down's syndrome ass telling me to buy a
Weber
::: Smokey Mountain, when I never ****ing asked you about a Weber
Smokey
::: Mountain.
::
:: Steve's not retarded. I am. The proof is in my replies to you.
:
: Yes, they're very retarded posts.
:
:
:
: (Well,
:: maybe Steve *is* retarded after all)
:
: Yes he is. That was already established.
:
:
::
::
:: I asked how to convert an Alton Brown smoker into a
::: non-electric smoker
::
:: You've been told, biatch, build a ****ing fire and use it.
:
: That would be roasting, dumb****. Did I ask about grilling and
roasting
: or did I ask about smoking?

Only a kent would obsess over this point.

:
:
::
:: - your dumb ass says "buy a Weber Smokey Mountain"
::
:: My dumb-ass says that too. WSM is good shit Maynard!
::
::
::: which is not what I asked about. Your "good advice" is not only
****ing
::: stupid, it's completely off-topic and meaningless.
::
:: That's what we strive for here.
:
: You don't have to strive, you're naturally stupid.
:
::
::
:: IF I had asked you
::: what kind of metal smoker to buy, and IF I had asked whether or
not I
::: should buy a Weber Smokey Mountain, your idiot reply might have
made
::: sense.
::
:: Nope, he'd have told you to go **** yerself anyway just because
you're
:: trolling.
:
: Who's the one trolling here? I asked a legitimate question, Stevie
: replies with a dumbass troll answer, and somehow I'm supposed to be
the
: troll? You're right, you are retarded.
:
:
::
::
:: But I didn't, so you saying to buy a Weber Smokey Montain when I
::: had asked how to convert an Alton Brown Smoker means you have
roughly
::: the IQ of a baby with fetal alcohol syndrome.
::
:: Sounds like you're familiar with that syndrome.
:
: Reading your post, I'm looking at an example of it right now.
:
:
::
::
::
::
:: --
:: TFM®

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

wrote:
: TFM® wrote:
::
wrote:
::: JimnGin wrote:
:::
::::
wrote:
::::
::::: Steve Wertz wrote:
:::::
:::::: On 28 Apr 2006 08:55:29 -0700,
wrote:
::::
::::::: I'm going camping for a few weeks and want to bring one of
those alton
::::::: brown terracotta flowerpot smokers, unfortunately like I said
I'll be
::::::: camping and so there won't be any electricity. Any smoker I
use will
::::::: have to be run on wood and charcoal only. So what's the deal?
Is there
::::::: any way to use one of those things without any electricity?
::::
::::: I don't know anyone with a Smokey Joe, so that idea's out.
Anybody got
::::: some real advice?
::::
:::: You ask for advice in your very first post to this advice-rich
and very
:::: knowledgeable ng, and then you insinuate that the very reason you
:::: posted here is not important to you (So why did you waste our
time in
:::: the first place?!)
:::
:::
::: When did I do that? I asked about an Alton Btown smoker, did I or
did I
::: not? Why don't you check yourself.
::
:: Here's what you said, mother****er,
::
:: "Because I'm spending all my money on camping equipment, and don't
want
:: to waste $100+ on something as unimportant as a smoker."
::
::
::: That's because it IS beneath me, and it IS worthless. When I asked
how
::: to convert an Alton Brown smoker to not use electricity,
::
:: You were told to use fire. Mommy won't let you play with matches
yet?
::
:: Go **** yerself then.
:
: That would be roasting, shithead.

Kent the morphing troll!

:
:
:
::
::
:: and then some
::: stupid sub-human level IQ shithead
::
:: Heh, that was your post you're referring to.
:
: I said to buy a WSM? Wow, you really are retarded.
:
::
::
:: says to buy a Weber Smokey Mountain,
::: and another dumb**** says to borrow a Smokey Joe, that is
worthless
::: advice.
::
:: It would be worthless to someone like yourself who has no friends
from
:: which to borrow such things.
:
: Stop projecting your miserable excuse for a life onto others. My
: friends do not barbecue or use smokers. Judging from the dregs of
: humanity on this ng like you, I'm sure it's because they're too
classy
: and intelligent.
:
:
ROTFL MAO!
doink doink doink
::
::
:: --
:: TFM®

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Keep on Plonkin' wrote:
:: Ah, another AFB *classic* response to a newbie with a sincere
question.
::
:: Saying "I don't know" is not something the "locals" here seem able
to do.
:: Rather, they assume a question they can't answer must somehow be
"flame
:: bait," and respond accordingly.
::
::
Bite me, top poster.

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Steve Wertz wrote:
>> What kind of "camping" trip did you say this was?

> A hunting trip. We were going to hunt quail and ducks, but on second
> thought, where do you live? We could always hunt dumbshits.

Game On!!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

TFM® wrote:
<snip>
> Steve's not retarded. I am. The proof is in my replies to you. (Well,
> maybe Steve *is* retarded after all)

<ahem> Point of order: I ain't in the cast of players who
keep replying to this obvious ****-twit. :-D

--
Steve
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Harry Demidavicius wrote:

> Posting while sitting on a ceramic pot [but mine is equipped with
> running water ;o)

But, according to the OP, he wants TERRA COTTA not ceramic :-)

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 05:01:50 GMT, TFM® >

>>>You set it on a bed of coals you ****ing nimrod!

>> That would get the smoker too hot you ****ing nimrod...

>I reckon your dumb ****ing ass has never heard of a *small* fire?
>

>>>Who's got the single digit IQ now?

>> You, for being too stupid to understand that I was asking how to
>> convert it so that it no longer used electricity.

>One more time and I'm typing slowly so you can perhaps unnerstand it.
>
>Read slowly here so your brain can keep up.
>
>You said, " so that it no longer used electricity."
>
>Open yer ears wide here you ****ing nimrod!
>
>You can build a *small* fire!
>

>Ijo la chingada!
>
>There is your thought process exposed and decimated.
>
>**** off and die, biatch!

A guy calling another guy a bitch, what a faggot!!!
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Calvin wrote:

> <ahem> Point of order: I ain't in the cast of players who
> keep replying to this obvious ****-twit. :-D

Nah, you just keep hoggin' all the chips and popcorn. Now, move yer lawn
chair over just a bit so's I can get a better view.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Brian D." > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Steve Wertz wrote:
> >> What kind of "camping" trip did you say this was?

> > A hunting trip. We were going to hunt quail and ducks, but on second
> > thought, where do you live? We could always hunt dumbshits.
> >

> Game On!!

Ain't no duck or quail season open anywhere now.
Jack

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 16:47:27 -0700, "Dave the Bugg ****er"

its the sound of you ****ing a bug, needle dick

>Sitting back with some chips and watching the entertainment continue.

me too, please continue
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Doug Bristol" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 05:01:50 GMT, TFM® >

> >> That would get the smoker too hot you ****ing nimrod...

> >I reckon your dumb ****ing ass has never heard of a *small* fire?

> >> You, for being too stupid to understand that I was asking how to
> >> convert it so that it no longer used electricity.

> >One more time and I'm typing slowly so you can perhaps unnerstand it.
> >
> >Read slowly here so your brain can keep up.
> >
> >You said, " so that it no longer used electricity."
> >
> >Open yer ears wide here you ****ing nimrod!
> >
> >You can build a *small* fire!
> >

> >Ijo la chingada!
> >
> >There is your thought process exposed and decimated.
> >
> >**** off and die, biatch!

> A guy calling another guy a bitch, what a faggot!!!

Is it troll season lately? WTF? This is going on in every group I
subscribe to. I expect it in here, but damn! I only read this group for
the entertainment factor, anyway. TFM® a faggot? I *really* don't think
so.

kili

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Doug Bristol" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 16:47:27 -0700, "Dave the Bugg ****er"
> > wrote:
>

> >doink.....doink. (the sound of a pointy stick making contact)
> >

> its the sound of you ****ing a bug, needle dick
>
> >Sitting back with some chips and watching the entertainment continue.

> me too, please continue

> Shut up and get out of my head!

/| /| _____________________
||__|| | |
/ O O\__ | PLEASE DO NOT |
/ \ | FEED THE TROLLS |
/ \ \|_____________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `
* / \_ /- | | |
* ___ C_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

Graeme

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Dave Bugg wrote:
> Steve Calvin wrote:
>

>><ahem> Point of order: I ain't in the cast of players who
>>keep replying to this obvious ****-twit. :-D

> Nah, you just keep hoggin' all the chips and popcorn. Now, move yer lawn
> chair over just a bit so's I can get a better view.

Ah... popcorn and ribs cooked on my AB terracotta flowerpot
unit I threw together this morning. No sense firing up the
WSM when you have a study unit like this. :-D Oh, don't
forget the brews to go along with it.

--
Steve
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Calvin wrote:

> Ah... popcorn and ribs cooked on my AB terracotta flowerpot
> unit I threw together this morning. No sense firing up the
> WSM when you have a study unit like this. :-D

LOL!!
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Calvin > wrote:
> TFM® wrote:
> <snip>
> > Steve's not retarded. I am. The proof is in my replies to you. (Well,
> > maybe Steve *is* retarded after all)

> <ahem> Point of order: I ain't in the cast of players who
> keep replying to this obvious ****-twit. :-D

I thought he was talkin' 'bout Steve Worse.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Graeme...in London" > wrote:
> "Doug Bristol" > wrote in message
> > On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 16:47:27 -0700, "Dave the Bugg ****er"
> > > wrote:
> >
> > >doink.....doink. (the sound of a pointy stick making contact)

> > its the sound of you ****ing a bug, needle dick
> >
> > >Sitting back with some chips and watching the entertainment continue.

> > me too, please continue

> > Shut up and get out of my head!

> /| /| _____________________
> ||__|| | |
> / O O\__ | PLEASE FEED |
> / \ | THIS TROLL! |
> / \ \|_____________________|
> / _ \ \ ||
> / |\____\ \ ||
> / | | | |\____/ ||
> / \|_|_|/ | _||
> / / \ |____| ||
> / | | | --|
> | | | |____ --|
> * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
> *-- _--\ _ \ | ||
> / _ \\ | / `
> * / \_ /- | | |
> * ___ C_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

He is such a fun soccer ball. The Hibs would love to hear him begging to be
kicked around!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 30-Apr-2006, Steve Calvin > wrote:

> Dave Bugg wrote:
> > Steve Calvin wrote:

<Obvious snip for brevity>

> Ah... popcorn and ribs cooked on my AB terracotta flowerpot
> unit I threw together this morning. No sense firing up the
> WSM when you have a study unit like this. :-D Oh, don't
> forget the brews to go along with it.
>
> --
> Steve

Perhaps you could post a pic or two over on ABF to show off your
creation.

--
Brick(Tired of paddling...Shopping for a motor)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Doug Bristol wrote:

>>**** off and die, biatch!

> A guy calling another guy a bitch, what a faggot!!!

So what are you saying? You wanna suck my dick?

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

kilikini wrote:

> Is it troll season lately? WTF? This is going on in every group I
> subscribe to. I expect it in here, but damn! I only read this group for
> the entertainment factor, anyway. TFM® a faggot? I *really* don't think
> so.
>
> kili

'Tis always troll season my love.

I am not a bundle of sticks!

I use faggots to start my fire for BBQ.

faggot:
in Spanish | in French | in Italian
in context | images

Adapted From: WordNet 2.0 Copyright 2003 by Princeton University. All
rights reserved.

faggot
A noun
1 fagot, faggot

a bundle of sticks and branches bound together
Category Tree:
entity
•šobject; physical object
•šartifact; artefact
•šinstrumentality; instrumentation
•šcontainer
•špackage; parcel
•šbundle; sheaf
•šfagot, faggot

--
TFM®

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

?B?VEZNwq4=?= > wrote:
> Doug Bristol wrote:
>
> >>**** off and die, biatch!

> > A guy calling another guy a bitch, what a faggot!!!

> So what are you saying? You wanna suck my dick?

ROTFLMFAO Back in the 70's my hair hung below my shoulders. One day at
work, a big burly stagehand, not a regular on our lot, was sitting with
some of the others, when I walked by. He sneeringly asked, "Hey, are you
some kind of fag?" I turned and asked him the same thing, "Why? You wanna
suck my dick?" Lucky I knew the other stage hands, who held him back. We
all got a good laugh out of it, at his expense, the next day.

Joan of Arc was cooked on a stack of burning faggots.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 20:03:57 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:

>;-)

No, really, that's all he wrote, after quoting 70 lines of text.
Somewhere an AOL chat room is doing without a Resident Idiot.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 12:57:23 -0400, Steve Calvin
> wrote:

>TFM® wrote:
><snip>
>> Steve's not retarded. I am. The proof is in my replies to you. (Well,
>> maybe Steve *is* retarded after all)

><ahem> Point of order: I ain't in the cast of players who
>keep replying to this obvious ****-twit. :-D

You mean all those bozos with shiny lures dangling off of their
mouths?

Alton Brown smoker without electricity? Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 23 18-05-2006 04:40 AM
Alton Brown smoker without electricity? Hal Burton Barbecue 1 10-05-2006 05:05 PM
alton brown smoker Barbecue 21 06-04-2006 05:39 PM
alton brown smoker Barbecue 3 31-03-2006 07:47 AM