Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

Default Happy happy, Joy joy!!

[snips]

No cluons were harmed when Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
>That's known as "Doing a Dank," Barbara. See? I'm doing it right
>now.
>
>Easy-peasy.
>
>Just pretend that your IQ has suddenly been lowered by 50 points
>or so.

I think Samuel Clemens said it best, when Dank got him fired from his
job as a pilot, by complaining to Mr. Clemens' boss about his (Sam's)
posting nonsense to the Worldwide Watercourse:

"Dear reader, imagine that you are an idiot. Now imagine that you are
Dank. But I repeat myself."

It's really a shame that Dank ruined the man's life like that. Sam
Clemens was such a promising pilot, even if his nanny was deaf. And
the parrot suited him.

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Mark Edwards wrote:
> [snip Kili loves Chachi)
>
> No cluons were harmed when "kilikini" >
> wrote:
>
>>Anyway, I hope you cook something delicious on your Kamado this
>>evening and enjoy whatever it is with some good sides and a fine
>>bottle of wine. Hug your family 'cause that's what life is truly
>>about.
>>Love, Kevin. That's life.

> I believe you've already pointed out that your husband loves doing
> this, so where is the problem? It's not like he's sending <IFLIRTU/>
> messages to Kevin.
>
> Oh wait... this would explain a lot about TFM's leg humping. Uh...
> forget I said anything.
>

> Mark Edwards

Ugh, me love Kevin.

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Dan Krueger wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 13 May 2006 08:24:37 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson >
>> wrote:
>>

>>> On Sat, 13 May 2006 13:49:28 GMT, "kilikini"

>>> Yeah, a devestating spelling flame, followed by a ham-handed attempt
>>> at humor that relies on violently wrenching the English language so
>>> that a noun/adjective becomes a verb. I'll bet TMG is sobbing like a
>>> scared schoolgirl right about now.

>>> There's no gun to your head, I assume.

>> Is she still whining? I thought she was going to go make breakfast
>> and work in the yard. She even implied that she had better things to
>> do than post, while other people did not. Yet she continued to post.
>> I don't suppose she would see the humor in that.
>>
>> Free clue #1 for kili: Usenet is a two-way communication medium. When
>> you post something, other people may respond. If you respond to them,
>> they may respond to you. It's as stupid to say someone is "on your
>> back" as it would be to say that you are "on their back" when you
>> respond to them.
>>
>> Free clue #2: Disagreeing with you is not "flaming." Pointing out
>> errors of logic in your posts is not "flaming." Suggesting that you
>> let your husband post as he pleases without your interference is not
>> "flaming."
>>
>> Free clue #3: Telling people they obviously have nothing better to do
>> and *you* are going to go do something "better"--and then continuing
>> to stay here and post might be seen by some as hypocritical. Not that
>> you necessarily are. Maybe you're just addicted to having the last
>> word and being seen as "right." I'm just telling you what other
>> people might think, which you seem to care so deeply about when it
>> comes to your husband.
>>
>> BW

> Are you really so bored that you have to jump into every post? If your
> life is that bad, please limit your lame replies to two lines or less.

Ijo la chingada, Dank, WTF?

Dan, Dank, whatever you prefer to be called, you're a dumbass here.

Goddammit man, just go away gracefully.

I wasn't invitied, but at least I have a modicum of sense. You're left
out on that one.

Why do you insist on proving that you're the most semi-literate
sub-human on the planet?

Hugs, mah niggah,

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

Default Kevin sucks, Steve Sqwerts!

Steve Wertz wrote:
> I'd rather you folks kept up the crossposting to ARK. That way
> my filters will kick in and delete them. As it stands now, it
> sure looks like Dan is having a conversation with himself.
>
> -sw

I thought that was the reality of the situation anyway.

--
TFM®
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"TMG" > wrote

>> Kevin, I'm about done with you.

> As you are a "Princess of the White Empire", I'm pretty sure Kevin doesn't
> want to do your sheets.

You sheet on my bed I keel you.

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 13 May 2006 19:39:15 GMT, kilikini wrote:

>I'm going to actually cross-post because I want everyone to know how I feel
>about my husband. I love him. I am extremely loyal.

So was Eva Braun. And Pat Nixon. Doesn't mean shit about Adolph and
Tricky Dick as human beings, just that they attracted emotionally
disturbed women.

>Kevin, I'm tired of your drivel.

Then get off the computer and pull some weeds.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"kilikini" > wrote

> I was going to only post this to *your* kibology thing, but I decided, no,
> I'm going to actually cross-post because I want everyone to know how I feel
> about my husband. I love him. I am extremely loyal.

Especially if he likes to watch?

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 15 May 2006 12:28:11 -0400, Chris McGonnell
> wrote:

>On Sat, 13 May 2006 19:39:15 GMT, kilikini wrote:
>
>>I'm going to actually cross-post because I want everyone to know how I feel
>>about my husband. I love him. I am extremely loyal.

>So was Eva Braun. And Pat Nixon. Doesn't mean shit about Adolph and
>Tricky Dick as human beings, just that they attracted emotionally
>disturbed women.
>
>>Kevin, I'm tired of your drivel.

>Then get off the computer and pull some weeds.

But wait! She hasn't answered any of Barbara's questions yet, even
though they are quite reasonable questions and Barbara asked quite
nicely.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.non.racism,talk.bizarre

Default Kevin S. Wilson promotes FILTH and HARASSMENT!

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 23:13:25 -0500, Alan Truism did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
> On Wed, 10 May 2006 22:11:31 +0100, madge wrote:
>> On Wed, 10 May 2006 19:16:01 +0100, > wrote:
>>> Kevin S. Wilson wrote: not much...
>>> Nothing but "Sour Grapes", but he is well documented as a Usenet PUNK,
>>> Cyber Stalker, etc.
>>>
>>> FSS put him up along with the other PUNKS he cites, then they whine!
>>> The lawsuit with AHBL is far from over! They all say we LIBEL, but
>>> never reference an example! Nothing but the TRUTH about the PUNKS!
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/hz8fx
>>>
>>> http://www.co.bexar.tx.us/webapps/ht...Isn=0004066070
>>>
>>> keywords...
>>> Tedd Shastings Kevin S. Wilson

>> <slashed remainder of rant due to budget cuts>
>>
>> He left out the thing about the Cherries and Custard incident.

> ***bump***

Oh, Kevin's hated by Sco-vile? Brownie point in his favour, especially
considering he's won no kook awards. Alleged "Cyberstalkers" who are
accused thusly by the likes of Dickie-boy almost always wind up with
many UV points and a Cabal Sombrero. Not looking good for the
anti-Wilson Brigade.

Hail Eris! TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition <-- another "Usenet PUNK"
(Scoville-certified)

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007
MID: 70>

"No effort at all c*cksucking you, b1tch." -- At last, the Monkey-man
comes out of the closet, in MID: <aXkth.3535$QE6.1902@trnddc02>

http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php

"This is a sandwich made by a Spam Witch. You know why Spam Witches
can't starve if they're at the beach? Because they can always eat the
sand which is there." -- Spam Witch sammich, from The Kingdom of
Loathing

http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet & Usenet Terrorist
Pretzel

"i have no need for sex; i'd rather tease you, honeybuns." -- Teh Mop
Jockey doesn't know the meaning of "TMI". MID:

"What are marijuana tablets?"

"When logic and proportion
Have fallen softly dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's 'off with her head!'
Remember what the dormouse said:
'Feed your head
Feed your head
Feed your head'"
-- "White Rabbit", Jefferson Airplane

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: .com>

"Chips on you dud, you got bugged for being near me, Viruses transmit
that way you know." -- Blooey: Master of the Autoflame. Message-ID:

"The nonsense screeds you compose and post to usenet lack any kind of
coherent and rational meaning whatsoever, and are composed of random
bits and pieces stolen from mythology, science fiction, religion, comic
books, etc., placed into a blender, and the switch turned to the highest
setting.
About every other screed has droppings of death threats, racial
bigotry, laughably false prophesies of gloom and doom, and inane
attempts to extort money. These bland, meaningless, pulpy messes are
then trowled into usenet; identical or nearly identical screeds are
repeated ad nauseum." -- Art Deco had to clean up bits of Warhol for
days after using the Hammer on him

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
to stick with that light bulb. People who say that it is burned out are
giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness." -- Anon.

"Outlaw amateur assassins!" -- Chiun

"Property is theft."
-- P. J. Proudhon
"Property is liberty."
-- P. J. Proudhon
"Property is impossible."
-- P. J. Proudhon

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID: >

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:

"Red meat won't hurt you. Fuzzy, blue-green meat will."
-- Zog the etc., in alt.discordia (correct
as needed)

"may you live to whatever age you'd like to." -- Dave Hillstrom,
in alt.discordia

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: om>

"I am incapable of original thoughts" -- Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ has an honest
moment, in MID: >

"But now the end is near. Now Mark Foley comes along and is making
almost all liberal dreams come true and seriously, I'm sorry for it.
See, I believe in karma. I believe what comes around goes around and I
know full well that it's just bad juju to wish such a level of turmoil
and ill upon other humans, warmongering ***-hating maladroits or no, and
that the real path of enlightenment is paved with forgiveness and
progress and white-hot love and turning the other cheek and scotch.

"In fact, Jesus said something about that, I do believe. He said, "Knock
it off already with the warmongering and the hating of each other and
let's all get some wine and party like it's 2012." Then again, he never
saw Karl Rove stab the nation with the dull ice pick of bogus fear. He
never heard George W. Bush describe brutal war and the death of tens of
thousands as "just a comma" in world history.

"Check that. Maybe I'm not so sorry after all." -- Mark Morford,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...ve/2006/10/11/
notes101106.DTL&nl=fix
http://tinyurl.com/kusmr

Alton Brown smoker without electricity? Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 23 18-05-2006 04:40 AM
Alton Brown smoker without electricity? Hal Burton Barbecue 1 10-05-2006 05:05 PM
alton brown smoker Barbecue 21 06-04-2006 05:39 PM
alton brown smoker Barbecue 3 31-03-2006 07:47 AM