FoodBanter.com

-   -   Best 'Q' in America (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/89596-re-best-q-america.html)

[email protected] 24-04-2006 04:04 PM

Best 'Q' in America

Hi. I'm new here and would like to introduce myself by reviewing the
best barbecue I've had in the US. Hands down the winner is 7-11 and
their boneless rib product sandwich. I'm gettin so hungry thinkin'
about it I think I'll just pop over the border(it's only a 2 hour drive
but well worth it)and get my big ole' belly full of 'q' and Dr. Pepper.
That's haute' cuisine if I've ever had it. The pork product boneless
rib sandwich just ain't the same up here in the north country. Except
for when McDonald's has it's McRib; then that's my number one choice
for excellent 'q' in Canadistan.

L. Ron Hoover 24-04-2006 04:43 PM

Best 'Q' in America

That sounds excellent Will. I'm from Guatemala but will be headin' to
el norte as soon as it's night.

Cam[_1_] 24-04-2006 05:04 PM

Best 'Q' in America

I would like to apologize on behalf of all Canadians.

You'd hope that with public health care we could do a better job with
this guy's medication.

Cam

Kevin S. Wilson 24-04-2006 08:33 PM

Best 'Q' in America

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:21:22 -0500, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On 24 Apr 2006 08:43:59 -0700, L. Ron Hoover wrote:
>
>> That sounds excellent Will. I'm from Guatemala but will be headin' to
>> el norte as soon as it's night.

>Any competent sock puppet would at least remember to change his
>email address.

<snicker>

What a maroon.

jerryeveretts 25-04-2006 02:53 PM

Best 'Q' in America

I usually just lurk here, but I laughed my arse off on this one....
This brings crazy people into the information age, now you dont just
"talk to yourself", but you can also email with yourself. BRILLIANT!!

L. Ron Hoover 25-04-2006 06:07 PM

Best 'Q' in America

>Any competent sock puppet would at least remember to change his
>email address.

Oh. What a whip.

JohnO 26-04-2006 11:02 PM

Best 'Q' in America

L. Ron Hoover wrote:
> >Any competent sock puppet would at least remember to change his
> >email address.

> Oh. What a whip.

Hey Elron, have you seen this?

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/47719

It's getting pretty bad....

-John O

Dan Krueger[_1_] 27-04-2006 01:24 AM

Best 'Q' in America

jerryeveretts wrote:

> I usually just lurk here, but I laughed my arse off on this one....
> This brings crazy people into the information age, now you dont just
> "talk to yourself", but you can also email with yourself. BRILLIANT!!

Who are YOU talking to?

jerryeveretts 28-04-2006 03:13 PM

Best 'Q' in America

Ummm, the other people who live in my head????

Dan Krueger[_1_] 29-04-2006 02:51 AM

Best 'Q' in America

jerryeveretts wrote:

> Ummm, the other people who live in my head????

Oh, OK. Say "hi" for me.

Dan