Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default The Minion Method

TFM® wrote:

> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>

>>> OK, Denny, but that was a typing error not a spelling error. Read
>>> this sentence again and ignore the part between the commas.
>>>
>>> "You don't even know who you're talking to anymore, do you, drunken
>>> hillbilly racist?"
>>>

>> We're still waiting for you to explain what is grammatically
>> incorrect, genius.
>>
>> Take your time, and be sure to show your work, using both sides of the
>> paper if necessary.

> "You don't even know who you're talking to anymore, do you, drunken
> hillbilly racist?"
>
> Should be, "You don't even know who you're talking to anymore, do you,
> you drunken hillbilly racist?"
>
> You see, when you eliminate the bit between the commas, the sentence
> should still make sense. It doesn't.
>
> "You don't even know who you're talking to anymore drunken hillbilly
> racist?"

Exactly.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 00:46:29 GMT, TFM® >
> wrote:

>>>We're still waiting for you to explain what is grammatically
>>>incorrect, genius.
>>>
>>>Take your time, and be sure to show your work, using both sides of the
>>>paper if necessary.

>>"You don't even know who you're talking to anymore, do you, drunken
>>hillbilly racist?"
>>
>>Should be, "You don't even know who you're talking to anymore, do you,
>>you drunken hillbilly racist?"
>>
>>You see, when you eliminate the bit between the commas, the sentence
>>should still make sense. It doesn't.
>>
>>"You don't even know who you're talking to anymore drunken hillbilly
>>racist?"

> BZZZT! Game over. You lose.
>
> Play Again? Y N

Write a batch file for that and I'll automatically respond "yes".

You are the ultimate loser. Simply cannot accept defeat can you?

If, as you state, I were incorrect, you would have posted an elaborate
response as to why I was.

Since you didn't, I win by default.

I toast you with the sweat of my nutsack.

TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 23:48:25 GMT, Dan Krueger
> > wrote:
>

>>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>>>We're still waiting for you to explain what is grammatically
>>>incorrect, genius.
>>>
>>>Take your time, and be sure to show your work, using both sides of the
>>>paper if necessary.

>>Who is we?

> Still waiting, genius. BTW, we'll add "editorial 'we'" to the long
> list of things associated with English of which you are appallingly
> pig-ignorant.
>

>>You and your boss?

> You mean my boss who you e-mailed to complain about me posting to
> Usenet, with the intent of getting me censured or fired? That one,
> Dank? You mean the guy who still refers to you by name when the
> subject of Usenet comes up, even though I've never told him your name?
>
> Why do you suppose he knows your name, Dank?

Whooo boy, I can see Kevvie getting red in the face on this
one......Afro all afrizzz!

Calm down fat boy, you want to live to see 20 don't you?

Kevin, I emailed your boss this afternoon and told him we were the
inspiration for "Brokeback Mountain".

I told him you were the one with the broke back and I was the one 'Mountin'.

Hugs,
TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

*** AFB CLASSIC***

"TFM®" > wrote in message
> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>> On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 23:48:25 GMT, Dan Krueger
>> > wrote:

>>>Who is we?

>> Still waiting, genius. BTW, we'll add "editorial 'we'" to the long
>> list of things associated with English of which you are appallingly
>> pig-ignorant.
>>

>>>You and your boss?

>> You mean my boss who you e-mailed to complain about me posting to
>> Usenet, with the intent of getting me censured or fired? That one,
>> Dank? You mean the guy who still refers to you by name when the
>> subject of Usenet comes up, even though I've never told him your name?
>>
>> Why do you suppose he knows your name, Dank?
>>

> Whooo boy, I can see Kevvie getting red in the face on this one......Afro
> all afrizzz!
>
> Calm down fat boy, you want to live to see 20 don't you?
>
> Kevin, I emailed your boss this afternoon and told him we were the
> inspiration for "Brokeback Mountain".
>
> I told him you were the one with the broke back and I was the one
> 'Mountin'.
>

> Hugs,
> TFM®

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"TFM®" > wrote in message
> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> Kevin, I emailed your boss this afternoon and told him we were the
> inspiration for "Brokeback Mountain".
>
> I told him you were the one with the broke back and I was the one
> 'Mountin'.
>

> Hugs,
> TFM®

Great one LardButt®
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 23:58:48 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 00:46:29 GMT, TFM® >
>> wrote:

>>>"You don't even know who you're talking to anymore, do you, drunken
>>>hillbilly racist?"
>>>
>>>Should be, "You don't even know who you're talking to anymore, do you,
>>>you drunken hillbilly racist?"
>>>
>>>You see, when you eliminate the bit between the commas, the sentence
>>>should still make sense. It doesn't.
>>>
>>>"You don't even know who you're talking to anymore drunken hillbilly
>>>racist?"

>> BZZZT! Game over. You lose.
>>
>> Play Again? Y N
>>
>> I would explain to you why you're wrong, wrong, wrongitty-wrong, but .
>> . . well, you know, pearls before swine and all that. Besides, I'm
>> still waiting for Dank the Sooper Genius to parse that sentence, and
>> I'm not giving him any hints.

>You have been corrected several times already. Get over it.

You're as delusional as you are creepy, Net Creep. You have yet to say
anything about the grammatical incorrectness of that sentence, other
than to stamp your tiny little feet while blubbering that it's
incorrect. Prove it, or STFU.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 08:11:25 -0400, "Big Jim" >
wrote:

>"TFM®" > wrote in message
m...
>> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>> Kevin, I emailed your boss this afternoon and told him we were the
>> inspiration for "Brokeback Mountain".
>>
>> I told him you were the one with the broke back and I was the one
>> 'Mountin'.
>>

>> Hugs,
>> TFM®

>Great one LardButt®

<yawn> Another inbred cracker who thinks calling someone *** is the
ultimate insult.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 02:50:27 GMT, TFM® >
wrote:

>If, as you state, I were incorrect, you would have posted an elaborate
>response as to why I was.
>
>Since you didn't, I win by default.

Logic isn't your strong suit, is it, drunken hillbilly racist?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 00:00:20 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>TFM® wrote:

>>> We're still waiting for you to explain what is grammatically
>>> incorrect, genius.
>>>
>>> Take your time, and be sure to show your work, using both sides of the
>>> paper if necessary.

>> "You don't even know who you're talking to anymore, do you, drunken
>> hillbilly racist?"
>>
>> Should be, "You don't even know who you're talking to anymore, do you,
>> you drunken hillbilly racist?"
>>
>> You see, when you eliminate the bit between the commas, the sentence
>> should still make sense. It doesn't.
>>
>> "You don't even know who you're talking to anymore drunken hillbilly
>> racist?"
>>

>Exactly.

Dumb and Dumber: Part III.

Neither of you knows the difference between an interrogative sentence
and a declarative sentence, do you, drunken hillbilly racist and
creepy 'Net stalker?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 08:11:25 -0400, "Big Jim" >
> wrote:
>
>>"TFM®" > wrote in message
om...
>>> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>>> Kevin, I emailed your boss this afternoon and told him we were the
>>> inspiration for "Brokeback Mountain".
>>>
>>> I told him you were the one with the broke back and I was the one
>>> 'Mountin'.
>>>

>>> Hugs,
>>> TFM®

>>Great one LardButt®

> <yawn> Another inbred cracker who thinks calling someone *** is the
> ultimate insult.

Not so Kevie Girl. Since I am a Florida Cracker, (look up Florida Cracker)
rude, sometimes crude and not so PC,
I would have just called you a queer or a Cocksucker
On topic. I will be cooking barbecue using the Minion Method in
Mississippi next weekend. Why don't you come on down and join us.
Or are you still on probation and not allowed to leave the state yet.--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 12:23:18 -0400, "Big Jim" >
wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 08:11:25 -0400, "Big Jim" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>"TFM®" > wrote in message
. com...

>>>Great one LardButt®

>> <yawn> Another inbred cracker who thinks calling someone *** is the
>> ultimate insult.
>>

> Not so Kevie Girl. Since I am a Florida Cracker, (look up Florida Cracker)
>rude, sometimes crude and not so PC,
> I would have just called you a queer or a Cocksucker

Thereby demonstrating your appalling pig-ignorance and astounding
boorishness. So what's the difference? Either way you are to be
pitied.

> On topic. I will be cooking barbecue using the Minion Method in
>Mississippi next weekend. Why don't you come on down and join us.

I don't hang with racists seems a good enough reason.

> Or are you still on probation and not allowed to leave the state yet.--

Oh, I see. You appear to have me confused with Wertz.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:22:41 -0500, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>BTW: Isn't calling somebody a "hillbilly" being racist?

Only to a moron who doesn't know the meaning of the word "racist."
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"TFM®" > wrote in message

> Kevin, I emailed your boss this afternoon and told him we were the
> inspiration for "Brokeback Mountain".
>
> I told him you were the one with the broke back and I was the one
> 'Mountin'.
>

> Hugs,
> TFM®

You're a sick man, Rico

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 02:50:27 GMT, TFM® >
> wrote:
>

>>If, as you state, I were incorrect, you would have posted an elaborate
>>response as to why I was.
>>
>>Since you didn't, I win by default.

> Logic isn't your strong suit, is it, drunken hillbilly racist?

Nope, whipping you into a frenzy is.

TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 09:05:55 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson
> > wrote:
>

>>Neither of you knows the difference between an interrogative sentence
>>and a declarative sentence, do you, drunken hillbilly racist and
>>creepy 'Net stalker?

> There's that "creepy" word again. This is getting kinda scary. Is
> that the kind of language you use when posing as a pre-pubescent
> girl in the chat rooms?
>
> BTW: Isn't calling somebody a "hillbilly" being racist? Oh, the
> irony.

Give him a little credit, being a hillbilly is a way of life, not a race.

Same as being a total dweeb doesn't make Kevvie any specific race, just
a total dickweed.

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 14:31:46 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson
> > wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:22:41 -0500, Steve Wertz
> wrote:
>>

>>>BTW: Isn't calling somebody a "hillbilly" being racist?

>>Only to a moron who doesn't know the meaning of the word "racist."

> I hate to break it to you, but hillbillies are a race.

Durn, I thought we just liked to *watch* races!

Where do I get my entry form?

TFM®
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Jack Schidt® wrote:

> There's only one race, the human race. After that it's just tribes
> and famblies....

And Clans.... don't fergit Clans :-)

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

TFM® wrote:

> Durn, I thought we just liked to *watch* races!

Or maybe watch something racey?
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 00:12:04 GMT, TFM® >
wrote:

>Steve Wertz wrote:
>> On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 09:05:55 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson
>> > wrote:
>>

>>>Neither of you knows the difference between an interrogative sentence
>>>and a declarative sentence, do you, drunken hillbilly racist and
>>>creepy 'Net stalker?

>> There's that "creepy" word again. This is getting kinda scary. Is
>> that the kind of language you use when posing as a pre-pubescent
>> girl in the chat rooms?
>>
>> BTW: Isn't calling somebody a "hillbilly" being racist? Oh, the
>> irony.

>Give him a little credit, being a hillbilly is a way of life, not a race.

Doesn't location have something to do with it Fats? We had a bunch of
Hillbillies living near us in Quebec - they were known as 'hill
people'

Harry

>Same as being a total dweeb doesn't make Kevvie any specific race, just
>a total dickweed.

True.

Harry
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Ah, ya gotta love the locals here...

"TFM®" > wrote in message
m...
> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>> On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 02:50:27 GMT, TFM® >
>> wrote:
>>

>>>If, as you state, I were incorrect, you would have posted an elaborate
>>>response as to why I was.
>>>
>>>Since you didn't, I win by default.

>> Logic isn't your strong suit, is it, drunken hillbilly racist?
>>

> Nope, whipping you into a frenzy is.
>

> TFM®

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> Jack Schidt® wrote:
>
>> There's only one race, the human race. After that it's just tribes
>> and famblies....

> And Clans.... don't fergit Clans :-)

Yeah, Clans, too, like Clan Magregor <sp>

Jack

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Keep on plonkin. . .

And insulting each other...

It really makes for fun reading. I look forward to reading this group more
each day than to reading Dilbert.

"Jack Sloan" > wrote in message

> "Plonk" > wrote in message
>> Ah, ya gotta love the locals here...
>>

>> "TFM®" > wrote in message
>> m...

>> > Nope, whipping you into a frenzy is.
>> >

>> > TFM®

> If we ain't eatin' our own , we're plonkin' the top posters...Top poster.
> Jack

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 13:47:44 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> wrote:

>"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
>> Jack Schidt® wrote:
>>
>>> There's only one race, the human race. After that it's just tribes
>>> and famblies....

>> And Clans.... don't fergit Clans :-)
>>

>Yeah, Clans, too, like Clan Magregor <sp>
>
>Jack

Clan O' Demidavicius - NE Branch

Harry
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 12:23:18 -0400, "Big Jim" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

>>> <yawn> Another inbred cracker who thinks calling someone *** is the
>>> ultimate insult.
>>>

>> Not so Kevie Girl. Since I am a Florida Cracker, (look up Florida
>> Cracker) rude, sometimes crude and not so PC,
>> I would have just called you a queer or a Cocksucker

> Thereby demonstrating your appalling pig-ignorance and astounding
> boorishness. So what's the difference? Either way you are to be
> pitied.
>
>> On topic. I will be cooking barbecue using the Minion Method in
>> Mississippi next weekend. Why don't you come on down and join us.

> I don't hang with racists seems a good enough reason.
>
>> Or are you still on probation and not allowed to leave the state
>> yet.--

> Oh, I see. You appear to have me confused with Wertz.

There's a reason my post's are 10 months behind....It takes that long to
catch up with the Bullshit.

C'mon biatch, hang with us racist bastids for just a day. Honestly I think
you'd have a good time.

At the very least, we would.

TFM®

The Minion Method Hal Burton Barbecue 11 28-03-2006 03:56 AM
WSM Minion Troubles/Lump vs briquettes phyteach Barbecue 10 12-10-2005 12:09 AM
Minion Method with ECB Stan Marks Barbecue 4 10-08-2004 03:49 AM
minion method in a weber kettle grill salchichon Barbecue 0 08-04-2004 10:29 PM
WSM: Minion method works! Gavin Barbecue 0 07-10-2003 02:41 PM