Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.singles,alt.food.barbecue

Default The Official Lady Veteran FAQ (Bobbi Sanchez)

The Official Lady Veteran FAQ v0.96

1. What is Lady Veteran's real name?
2. What does Lady Veteran look like?
3. Are Lady Veteran's teeth really that brown?
4. Lady Veteran will claim that picture was altered. What say you?
5. Did Lady Veteran have her car repossed?
6. Is Lady Veteran really a serial beggar?
7. Does Lady Veteran use pay day loans?
8. What is Lady Veteran's height and weight?
9. What is Lady Veteran built like?
10. Is Lady Veteran a *******?
11. Does Lady Veteran have her own newsgroups?
12. Does Lady Veteran really live in a cheap, extended stay motel?
13. Does Lady Veteran take things to real life with people who disagree
with her?
14. Was Lady Veteran turned down recently to foster chihauhaus?
15. Is Lady Veteran so broke that she could not fix her computer for over 3
months when it crashed?
16. Is Lady Veteran really diseased?
17. Why was Lady Veteran kicked out of the Army?
18. Is Lady Veteran a racist?
19. What does Lady Veteran think of Air Force pilots?
20. Is Lady Veteran, despite being a *******, homophobic?
21. Lady Veteran is a net loon. Is she also insane in real life?
22. Was Lady Veteran forging Jean C?
23. Where does Lady Veteran work?
24. How can I get in contact with Lady Veteran?

1. What is Lady Veteran's real name?

Bobbi Sanchez

2. What does Lady Veteran look like?

http://fatreality.netfirms.com/blobbi.htm

3. Are Lady Veteran's teeth really that brown?

Yes.

4. Lady Veteran will claim that picture was altered. What say you?

LV will claim that the picture was altered, but only the name tag was
added. LV used to have the original picture posted on her personal web
site at http://profiles.yahoo.com/lady_veteran . It was taken down after a
dentist was shocked by the color of her teeth (Message-ID:
> ). LV subsequently replaced
the picture to avoid further embarrassment.

5. Did Lady Veteran have her car repossed?

Yes. Message-ID:
<38C814E536AE9844.15B8C70F1948AFC3.F2AA7341D7E8B72 >#1/1

6. Is Lady Veteran really a serial beggar?

Yes. Not only did she beg a priest for money to pay her rent (Message-ID:
<33FBD47F044F1402.9414A74F8938BCC8.AA82604960F75E4 >#1/1),
she also posted a message on NAAFA's web board and created a Geocities web
site for the sole purpose of begging for money for her war on trolls.

7. Does Lady Veteran use pay day loans?

Yes. Message-ID:
<AFDA5075017A206D.9F8B3834FF2B162D.2BCF533C1752740 >#1/1

8. What is Lady Veteran's height and weight?

5' 6 1/2", 240 pounds.

9. What is Lady Veteran built like?

Like a wrestler, according to LV herself.

10. Is Lady Veteran a *******?

Apart from her unfeminine looks and Usenet behavior, LV admits to wearing
men's pants ( Message-ID:
>#1/1).

11. Does Lady Veteran have her own newsgroups?

Yes.

alt.blobbi.veteran-****
alt.fan.boar-semen.blobbi-sanchez
alt.fan.boar-semen.blobbi-sanchez.aka
alt.fan.boar-semen.blobbi-sanchez.aka.aka.lady-veteran

12. Does Lady Veteran really live in a cheap, extended stay motel?

Yes. Note her personal profile posted at
http://www.bestjobsus.com/bt-empd-armyvet.htm . This address is for the
Budget Suites of America.

13. Does Lady Veteran take things to real life with people who disagree
with her?

Yes. As financially distressed as she is, LV paid a private investigator
$500 to track down a 20 year old Canadian named Marty who was besting her
with their every encounter. LV later took things to real life with Jim
Dutton and contacted his employer. LV's mission is to take things to real
life with anyone who disagrees with her, assuming she can track the person
down.

14. Was Lady Veteran turned down recently to foster chihauhaus?

Yes, because her home was not a suitable environment according to the
rescue organization.

15. Is Lady Veteran so broke that she could not fix her computer for over 3
months when it crashed?

Yes. Message-ID: <010d01c265d6$9467ea00$18ea3040@MAIN>

16. Is Lady Veteran really diseased?

Yes. She suffers from lupus and boils. LV probably has some
co-morbidities associated with obesity as well.

17. Why was Lady Veteran kicked out of the Army?

Speculation surrounds her *******ism.

18. Is Lady Veteran a racist?

Yes. Quoting from Message-ID: >
:

The lower half of 1 black man is worth 10 complete white men. When
I **** I like MEN, not little sissyboys that have to talk from
behind their mommy's skirt.

I lova da bothas:-)

<end quote>

Quoting from Message-ID:
<news:32593110AEB31ACC.AE57CF2C8A1A20A9.F0DCF962F6 >

You talk about the Asian is very gifted. You should follow their
example by being polite,

AND QUIET!!!!!!!!!!

<end quote>

Quoting from Message-ID: >

>I live in Dublin and I'd agree with that study. Plenty of fatties
>waddling around here.

So are you sure you just aren't alcohol-challenged and are seeing
double. I thin you have pickled what passed for a brain in your empty
head-and your empty head is as empty as your shorts.

<end quote>

Quoting from Message-ID: >

Unfortunately most of the idiots here happen to male Anglo-Saxon idiots.

<end quote>

When pressed on how she could discern a person's race from their writing
style, Lady Veteran failed to respond.

Racist and sexist.

19. What does Lady Veteran think of Air Force pilots?

Lady Veteran is on the record stating that Air Force pilots are cowards.
Quoting from Message-ID:
<FD61BA67148006B8.0AC8A33AD0FC8798.555ED8B384D327D >

They are most definitely cowards if they can't call a person fat to
their face and reap the benefits their comments so richly deserve.
BTW, I don't find hotshot pilots so brave. They fly up above the war
and could care less where their bombs fall. If they cared, maybe there
would be less war.

<end quote>

20. Is Lady Veteran, despite being a *******, homophobic?

Yes.

Quoting from Message-ID: >

Well when you get to the sigmoidoscopy just tell him that he is going
where no man has gone before...LOL!!

The idiots on this group sure can't say that.

<end quote>

21. Lady Veteran is a net loon. Is she also insane in real life?

Yes. In Lady Veteran's own words:

From: (Bobbi Sanchez)
Subject: Jacque champion's Best Friend
Date: 1998/11/09
Newsgroups: dfw.flame

I am trying to locate a lady named Terri who used to be a friend of
Jacque champion (mainden name Krippen). Both were involved in the
psychic community and Jacque is an experienced Tarot reader. She has
told people that Terri is languishing in some mental asylum and has
probably killed herself. I need to compare notes with Terri because
Jacque is saying the same thing about me.

<end quote>

22. Was Lady Veteran forging Jean C?

Yes. Proof was posted in Message-ID:

23. Where does Lady Veteran work?

The Empower Network
5055 Keller Springs
Suite 550
Addison, Texas 75001

Main--972-852-4100
Direct--972-852-4112
Fax--972-759-4405
http://www.theempowernetwork.com

24. How can I get in contact with Lady Veteran?

Home phone: 972-953-0771
Work phone: 972-852-4112
Mobile number: 214-995-8075
Personal email:
Work email:

Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.singles,alt.food.barbecue
tom tom is offline

"The Oracle" > wrote in message
> The Official Lady Veteran FAQ v0.96

You're a sick/pathetic waste of time & bandwidth. Take your adolescent
grudge else where.

<PLONK>

Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.singles,alt.food.barbecue

tom wrote:

> "The Oracle" > wrote in message
> > The Official Lady Veteran FAQ v0.96
> >

> You're a sick/pathetic waste of time & bandwidth. Take your adolescent
> grudge else where.
>
> <PLONK>

Did you actually read the FAQ to make that determination?
Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.singles,alt.food.barbecue
tom tom is offline

"Hunter" > wrote in message
> tom wrote:
>

> > "The Oracle" > wrote in message
> > > The Official Lady Veteran FAQ v0.96
> > >

> > You're a sick/pathetic waste of time & bandwidth. Take your adolescent
> > grudge else where.
> >
> > <PLONK>

> Did you actually read the FAQ to make that determination?

"You're a sick/pathetic waste of time & bandwidth."

http://groups.google.com/groups?sour...no%2Done%2Eorg
-----------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/ho6st

Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.singles,alt.food.barbecue

tom wrote:

> "Hunter" > wrote in message
> > tom wrote:

> > > You're a sick/pathetic waste of time & bandwidth. Take your
> > > adolescent grudge else where.
> > >
> > > <PLONK>

> > Did you actually read the FAQ to make that determination?

> "You're a sick/pathetic waste of time & bandwidth."
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?sour...F-8&rls=GGLG,G
> GLG:2005-25,GGLG:en&q=hunter%40no%2Done%2Eorg

You write like a frustrated pedophile. Before you seek out your next
fix, remember Gary Glitter.

Bobbi Sanchez Was Kicked Out of the Army for Sniffing Panties Greg Morrow[_2_] General Cooking 3 05-09-2016 07:36 PM
Lady Veteran Hunter Barbecue 2 08-03-2006 04:21 AM
The Official Lady Veteran FAQ (Bobbi Sanchez) Felonious Monk Barbecue 0 06-03-2006 05:48 PM
This is Lady Veteran and me sharing a snack. Valkyrie Vegan 1 14-06-2004 10:09 PM
This is Lady Veteran and me sharing a snack. Valkyrie Barbecue 1 14-06-2004 10:09 PM