Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Fun new barbecue tool

I got a fun new tool for barbecueing for Christmas.

It was one of those flashlights you wear on your head like they have in
the Amazing Race.

It is great for looking around in my unlit shed at night for tools and
such.

Also, it is a lot easier to see if what I'm cooking is done with some
light!

(Of course I cut the meat in half to see if it is done, which is
anathema here. But however you cook, it has to help to be able to
see!)

- Bobby

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Harry Demidavicius

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 10:30:55 -0800, "Dave Bugg" >

>> It was one of those flashlights you wear on your head like they have
>> in the Amazing Race.

>Those are a great hands-free light source.
>
>> It is great for looking around in my unlit shed at night for tools and
>> such.

>Hmmm....... midnight grave-digging, perhaps?
>
>> ......(Of course I cut the meat in half to see if it is done, which is
>> anathema here.

>It's not anathema, as far as 'Q is concerned; it just won't tell you
>anything.

I bought a cheapie QH desk lamp from Ikea [$11 bucks] and set it up
beside the K [I drape it off the patio door handle] and it works well
for me.

Harry
who doesn't cut into his meat until he is sitting down to eat it.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Steve Calvin

Harry Demidavicius wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 10:30:55 -0800, "Dave Bugg" >

>>>It was one of those flashlights you wear on your head like they have
>>>in the Amazing Race.

I got one of these from Cabelas for hunting. Great piece of
equipment.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I5F24197C

--
Steve

If you can't beat 'em, they're not tied down properly.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
2fatbbq

wrote:

> I got one of these from Cabelas for hunting. Great piece of equipment.
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?I5F24197C

got a similiar light for FlyFishing at nite--never thought about using it
while tending the cooker at nite!
http://tinyurl.com/b8b4h great for tying on another bug before the moon
is bright

Buzz

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
barbeque

hey what's up group. I love to cook on the grill all the time.Night
time is the best , now that i have a
barbeque light.I invented this light because i was tried of holding a
flash light.Now selling them on the web.
www.thebarbequelight.com
(would like some feedback on this)
If anyone is intrested. email me.I well send you a promo code to save
$20.00
thank's

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson

On 19 Jan 2006 08:07:08 -0800, "barbeque" > wrote:

>hey what's up group. I love to cook on the grill all the time.Night
>time is the best , now that i have a
>barbeque light.I invented this light because i was tried of holding a
>flash light.Now selling them on the web.
>www.thebarbequelight.com
>(would like some feedback on this)
>If anyone is intrested. email me.I well send you a promo code to save
>$20.00

You invented the goose-neck floor lamp? Wow!

I invented the Tiki Torch and those strings of decorative lights
shaped like pigs that people hang from their patio covers. Oh, and the
Post-It note, but talking about that would be off-topic.

>thank's

Youre' we'lcome.