Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Big Jim

Default Spring Q-Fest at Roosevelt State Park, Mississippi

Just about every year and sometimes 2 a year, members of the Old Thead List
(now Smokering List) The old Lineback list (Now the STPTB list) have had a
Q-fest at the Roosevelt State Park in Morton, Mississippi. It is just off
I-20 between Jackson and Meriden. Anybody interested contact me at
.
Here is the info I just posted to the other lists.

Reservations are made at Roosevelt State Park in Morton, Mississippi.
We are at Pavilion #2. I think the same one we had last year.
Phone number at the park for rooming is (601) 732-6316.
They have cabins and rooms at the Lodge. I have room 109 at the Lodge. The
cabins are nice as are the rooms. The Lodge is a short walk from the
Pavilion
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Pete Romfh

Big Jim wrote:
> Just about every year and sometimes 2 a year, members of
> the Old Thead List (now Smokering List) The old Lineback
> list (Now the STPTB list) have had a Q-fest at the
> Roosevelt State Park in Morton, Mississippi. It is just
> off I-20 between Jackson and Meriden. Anybody interested
> contact me at . Here is the info I
> just posted to the other lists.
>
> Reservations are made at Roosevelt State Park in Morton,
> Mississippi. We are at Pavilion #2. I think the same one
> we had last year. Phone number at the park for rooming
> is (601) 732-6316. They have cabins and rooms at the
> Lodge. I have room 109 at the Lodge. The cabins are nice
> as are the rooms. The Lodge is a short walk from the
> Pavilion

What's the date ?

--
Pete Romfh, Telecom Geek & Amateur Gourmet.
http://www.bigoven.com/~promfh

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Big Jim

"Pete Romfh" > wrote in message

> What's the date ?
>
> --
> Pete Romfh, Telecom Geek & Amateur Gourmet.
> http://www.bigoven.com/~promfh
> promfh (at) hal-pc (dot) org

--Sorry about that The dates are, April 14, 15, 16, 2006. Easter weekend.
Here are some pictures from last year.
http://www.lazyq.com/morton04.html
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
kilikini

"Big Jim" > wrote in message

> "Pete Romfh" > wrote in message
> >
> > What's the date ?
> >
> > --
> > Pete Romfh, Telecom Geek & Amateur Gourmet.
> > http://www.bigoven.com/~promfh
> > promfh (at) hal-pc (dot) org
> >

> --Sorry about that The dates are, April 14, 15, 16, 2006. Easter weekend.

Hey, Jim, how long does it take you to get there from where you are?
(Assuming you're driving, of course....)

kili

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Big Jim

"kilikini" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Big Jim" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Pete Romfh" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > What's the date ?
>> >
>> > --
>> > Pete Romfh, Telecom Geek & Amateur Gourmet.
>> > http://www.bigoven.com/~promfh
>> > promfh (at) hal-pc (dot) org
>> >

>> --Sorry about that The dates are, April 14, 15, 16, 2006. Easter weekend.

> Hey, Jim, how long does it take you to get there from where you are?
> (Assuming you're driving, of course....)
>
> kili

--About 10 hours. Y'all can ride with me if you want to go. That's what Fats
did last year
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
kilikini

"Big Jim" > wrote in message

> "kilikini" > wrote in message
> . ..

> >> --Sorry about that The dates are, April 14, 15, 16, 2006. Easter

weekend.

> > Hey, Jim, how long does it take you to get there from where you are?
> > (Assuming you're driving, of course....)
> >
> > kili
> >

> --About 10 hours. Y'all can ride with me if you want to go. That's what

Fats
> did last year

I'll run it by him, Jim. Our truck would never make it. Do you have room
for the both of us?

kili

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Big Jim

"kilikini" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Big Jim" > wrote in message
>>
>> "kilikini" > wrote in message
>> . ..

> weekend.
>> >
>> > Hey, Jim, how long does it take you to get there from where you are?
>> > (Assuming you're driving, of course....)
>> >
>> > kili
>> >

>> --About 10 hours. Y'all can ride with me if you want to go. That's what

> Fats
>> did last year

> I'll run it by him, Jim. Our truck would never make it. Do you have room
> for the both of us?
>
> kili

--Yes
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Gun-hater state news, Meat recalled after two state residents sickened Clinton Follies General Cooking 0 29-09-2016 02:17 AM
Mississippi Mud Pie Valerie Recipes (moderated) 0 14-12-2006 03:26 AM
Laurel Hill State Park Kitty Tea 0 26-03-2006 06:07 AM
Mississippi Mud Pie Dennis Foreman General Cooking 4 08-06-2005 04:30 AM
[fest info] Belgian Beer Fest - Beer List Todd Alström Beer 2 28-10-2004 01:35 AM